Stolen Moments

Dobbs Ferry, New York · View map · Visit website

About Stolen Moments

Music Makes The Moment #MMTM

Stolen Moments is a live entertainment company based out of Dobbs Ferry, New York. This vendor provides experienced DJs and bands for your wedding day celebration, ensuring that you and your guests will have more fun than you could have ever imagined. Each event is customized to fit the visions of every couple. Contact Stolen Moments today!

The entertainment company offers a wide range of services that can be utilized on the day of your event. Whether you are looking for a talented band or DJ, this vendor has you covered. Their signature group is The Original Stolen Moments Band, playing a range of music from classic hits to top 40s. Band of Gold is another group available for your event that specializes in genres like Motown, 80s, classic soul and Frank Sinatra. Their services include:

• Bilingual MC

143 Stolen Moments Reviews

Featured
User5594041

2+ years ago

I must confess that from the moment I viewed the Stolen Moments promotional video, I was completely sold on the band. They radiate so much energy that I had a gut feeling that they would make my ... Read more wedding shine. For that reason, I reasoned I should not skimp on costs and decided to get as many persons on the band as I could reasonably afford - 4 vocalists (Jamel, Jodi, Jose and Tollie) and 5 musicians, including the sax player.And wow, did they deliver! The vocalists gauged my guests correctly and came on to the dance floor to sing and dance, and to create a participative and dynamic environment. Jodi was pure dynamite in every sense, and she along with Jose had dance moves that left the audience enthralled! Jamel has energy like no other and Tollie, appearing younger than other vocalists, rounded out a fine vocalist team. All their voices were terrific. So boy, was I pleased with taking my time in individually picking the vocalists from the Stolen Moments band lineup – I did my research on the vocalists by watching their promotional video and by watching their other videos on the band’s website and other channels. I am also happy that I decided to include the sax player (despite that adding to the costs) because the sax greatly added to the music depth for an enhanced music/sound experience.During and after the wedding, several of my guests came up to me to compliment me on my selection of the band. This is testimony to their terrific performance. I feel that I got not just a band but wonderful musicians and singers who are also “performers,” for their ability to create a vibrant and participative environment for guests. I would also like to commend Ann, the business manager, who was my main contact. Right from the beginning, she was pleasant to interact with and gave me complete confidence that I was in a professional’s hands. I am delighted with the choice I made and consider my expense for them “money well spent”. They made my wedding memorable!

K
Krysia

Married on 07/06/2019

Band of Gold/ Harpist/ Photo Booth

My wedding was last Saturday and they did such a great job. I would hire them again. We had dinner and dancing in separate rooms so for the dinner portion we had Mary, the band leader and the ... Read more keyboardist play and then afterwards we went upstairs to the main room for dancing. They were phenomenal. The band had eight pieces with 3 singers. Everyone was dancing and my friends who normally don't dance were on the dance floor. I looked at another band my friends had suggested who played at a wedding that they attended, but I looked locally and stumbled upon Ann and Stolen Moments. I personally did not hear the band at any event. Ann showed me a video clip in her office and told me she has Mary sing at her personal events. Mary has such a great voice. If you live locally, go to Dobbs and sit in Ann's office to get comfortable with her. Although it was a leap of faith, I could not have been happier with my selection of using them. I also did get the harpist for happy hour and did a photo booth through stolen moments. Ann is flexible and accommodating and will work with you. I believe the music really did set the tone of the reception and could not be happier with working with them!!

alpfefs
Ali

Married on 06/08/2019

True Professionals!

The Stolen Moments Band played at our wedding last weekend and was absolutely amazing. Not only did they play hit after hit during the reception, they also provided beautiful ceremony music and a ... Read more terrific jazz trio for cocktail hour. Additionally, we used their Photobooth services, which was another huge hit. Ann and Paul are so easy to work with and everyone at our wedding kept telling us how good the band was. Highly recommend.