Stone Blue Productions Photo & Video

Lynchburg, VA · View map

About Stone Blue Productions Photo & Video

It is my sincere desire to preserve your cherished moments through the instrument of the camera. We may not be able to turn back time, but through the medium of film, I’ve learned that we can bottle it. And all we need to do is pop the cork to relive our most treasured memories.

Stone Blue Productions offers an artistic approach to documenting your special day. Whether you choose our photography or cinematography services you will not be disappointed with our services and quality.

We also now offer creative papergoods.

So let’s begin, shall we?

Jeremiah P. Guelzo

Owner

Stone Blue Productions, Inc.

434-420-2583

info@stoneblueproductions.com

14 Reviews for Stone Blue Productions Photo & Video

14 Stone Blue Productions Photo & Video Reviews

K
Kristen

Married on 06/22/2012

Jeremiah is so nice and professional! We had a short amount of time for pictures, but he organized everyone quickly and effectively. Then he did some creative shots with me and my groom, and with the ... Read more bridal party. I enjoyed having him there. He also listened to a few special things we wanted, and worked to set those shots up. True I do not have the pictures yet, but I was so happy with him that I wanted to write this! He called and emailed to organize everything, and also got back to me quickly if I had a question. He was also on time. I know the pictures will be good because all of his wedding pictures look great. I can't wait to see ours!

H
Halley

Married on 04/09/2011

Jeremiah and SBP did a wonderful job with our wedding and engagement photos! Jeremiah was helpful and creative and he made sure we got the pictures we wanted. I had an amazing and comfortable ... Read more experience and would suggest SBP to any bride looking for a kind, creative, and professional wedding photographer.

D
Darlen

Married on 05/30/2010

Not only did they do a great job in terms of service, but they were friendly, very professional. I need to say Thank you so much to Stone Blue Productions Photo & Video. You were so perfect what I want ... Read more and all of my family watched it again and again.