Stone Chapel at Matt Lane Farm

Fayetteville, AR · View map · Visit website

About Stone Chapel at Matt Lane Farm

Stone Chapel at Matt Lane Farm is a premier wedding and special events venue located in Fayetteville, Arkansas. The venue has hosted beautiful wedding ceremonies, receptions, and other special celebratory events since 2007. Stone Chapel at Matt Lane Farm offers indoor and outdoor spaces in the most stunning of settings.

Facilities and Capacity

Featuring antique entrance doors, stained glass windows, a piano, an in-house sound system, an alter table, and two guest tables, the chapel has a classic feel with a modern day touch. The chapel can seat up to 250 guests and also houses separate bride and groom relaxing quarters. Bridesmaids and groomsmen alike can enjoy the calming space as they apply the final touches to their wedding attire before heading out for the big moment. Outside ceremonies take place in the garden areas and the pavilion. For summertime celebrations, this space can be perfect for all-day affairs. The Pavilion and garden areas feature a catering workroom, two bathrooms, patio tables, and chairs. The reception space includes a small, intimate banquet room. The room is great for post-wedding celebrations and includes an array of different sized round tables, 280 crystal Chiavari chairs, six standing cocktail tables, a small DJ desk, two drink stations, and a sweetheart table.

Offering a variety of event services, Stone Chapel aims to create an experience which is as stress-free as possible. Working in collaboration with you, Stone Chapel offers an array of wedding packages which can be tweaked and customized to best suit the event. Providing important event items such as lighting, furniture, drapery, audio equipment, decor, and aisle runners, Stone Chapel can help set up and take care of all the on-site logistics. Additional event services and amenities include working with outside vendors, cleanup, parking, wheelchair access, pet-friendly, and valet services.

Location

Located east of Fayetteville, guests are surrounded by glorious open fields, away from the hassle of the city. For guests traveling from further afield, Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport is just a forty-minute drive away.

3 Reviews for Stone Chapel at Matt Lane Farm

3 Stone Chapel at Matt Lane Farm Reviews

H
Haylee

Married on 12/22/2018

Wedding 12/22/18

The Stone Chapel is the most beautiful venue I have ever seen. Having my wedding there was a must. Donna was great to work with, and everything was absolutely perfect. Read more The Stone Chapel is the most beautiful venue I have ever seen. Having my wedding there was a must. Donna was great to work with, and everything was absolutely perfect.

L
Libby

Married on 03/25/2017

4.2

The owners of the Stone Chapel are so considerate and know what they're doing! They are very accommodating and have lots of great ideas and experience and it shows! Read more The owners of the Stone Chapel are so considerate and know what they're doing! They are very accommodating and have lots of great ideas and experience and it shows!!

G
Ginny Apperson

Getting married on 08/24/2019

1.6

Very Bad Experience

Stone Chapel is absolutely beautiful. However, I do not recommend choosing this venue for your wedding day. My fiancé and I booked Stone Chapel for our wedding ceremony and reception 7 months prior to ... Read more our scheduled wedding date. Within 1 week of signing the contact and paying the $2,900 deposit, plus an additional $1,100, we found out that I would have to travel for work more than expected this year and that either my maid of honor or I could be asked to travel out of the country on our scheduled wedding day. I notified Donna at Stone Chapel (venue owner) of our unavoidable need to cancel. She stated that we would not receive any of our $2,900 back if we cancelled. I asked her to reconsider for ethical reasons as no time or resources could have been invested in our wedding during the short amount of time we were within contract. She refused. Within 2 weeks of signing the contract, we officially cancelled and only received $1,100 of the $4,000 that we paid for absolutely nothing. As one of the most sought after venues in Northwest Arkansas, they certainly will have no trouble finding another couple to book our day for their wedding and sadly that couple will also be required to pay another $2,900 deposit. As painful as it was for my fiancé and I to lose such a large amount of money, we felt that it would have been an even bigger mistake to entrust our special day to people of such low morals and character.

Stone Chapel at Matt Lane Farm FAQ