Stone House at Stirling Ridge

Warren, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Stone House at Stirling Ridge

Stone House at Stirling Ridge is a modern wedding venue located in Warren, New Jersey. This rustic yet urban location is located in the hills of the Watchung Mountains and is surrounded by their extensive, manicured grounds. With their years of experience, they have serviced countless weddings and events. This venue has amassed dozens of positive testimonials that cite their professionalism, friendliness, and exceptional service. Because of their services, they have won the WeddingWire Couples’ Choice Awards for 2017.

Facilities and Capacity
At the Stone House, 325 guests can be accommodated in its open and bright ballroom. The Grand Ballroom is classic, with clean line, state floors, and high ceilings. There is also the space at the Lodge, which is a midcentury modern space while also having an industrial flare. It has floor-to-ceiling windows, chandeliers, and a tall stone fireplace. The outdoors include cabanas, fire pits, and a reflection pool. No matter your taste, wether its rustic or modern, this location has a space that’s just right for you. A bridal suite is also included.

Event services at Stone House at Stirling Ridge includes all-inclusive packages and outside vendors. A list of their services includes:

• Cake
  • Liability insurance
  • Outside vendors
  • Wireless Internet

Cuisine
The venue includes their catering services for a buffet and dessert, to name a few. A list of their catering services include:

• Cocktail reception
  • Hors d’oeuvres
  • Plated
  • Servers
  • Stations
  • Tastings

Other Services
Chairs and tables are included as event items, as well as additional furniture and a dancefloor. Their food and beverage items include the following:

• Barware
  • China
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linens

History
Frank and Jeanne Cretella, owners of Landmark Hospitality, run and manage this venue. They have 30 years of experience in the hospitality industry, and enjoy providing their guests with an unforgettable and flawless experience.

Location
Stone House at Stirling Ridge services the New York metropolitan area. The venue sits just off of Stirling Road near the Watchung Valley Golf Club.

122 Reviews for Stone House at Stirling Ridge

122 Stone House at Stirling Ridge Reviews

C
Corinne Walker

Getting married on 06/03/2021

Incredible wedding venue!

This venue was just awesome. Everyone was professional, courteous and the venue itself is beautiful, inside and out. We had ~180 guests in the Grand Ballroom and it was just perfect. I highly ... Read more recommend this location for anyone!!

Allison
Allison Buzzanga

Getting married on 11/05/2019

Dream Wedding

I had the challenge of planning a new jersey wedding from across the country in los angeles. My parents and maid of honor went to see Stone House and some other venues for me. They insisted that Stone ... Read more House was definitely the place we needed to get married. About a month later my husband and I got the opportunity to see the venue for ourselves and meet our event manager Bonnie. We instantly knew we had chosen the right place. Over the course of the year leading up to our wedding Bonnie was helpful, available, and responsive 100% of the time. I can't stress enough how much I appreciated her dedication to making our day PERFECT. I honestly felt as though I was Bonnie's only bride, the experience was so personal. I'm an event planner myself so attention to detail is very important to me and let me tell you Stone House executed our day to a T. The food was incredible, the alcohol was flowing - a few broken glasses on the dancefloor were cleaned up literally within 2 minutes. The professionalism is truly unmatched and our guests are still raving about the food. Lastly, the bridal attendant was the secret weapon I didn't even know I needed. She was there handing us drinks, making sure we ate, carrying my train and anticipating any need we may have. If you're on the fence do not hesitate to book Stone House - it's truly worth every penny.

J
Julianne Berger

Married on 06/15/2019

Stone House/ballroom side

We had a wonderful time at the Stone House! All of the staff were so helpful. Guests raved about the cocktail hour food, areas for photos (esp the outdoor areas near the firepits and the candle-lit ... Read more wall), and the dinner (we choose short ribs and salmon). We got married on the ballroom side.