Stone Manor Bridal

Grafton, Wisconsin · View map · Visit website

About Stone Manor Bridal

Local to Grafton, Wisconsin, bridal boutique Stone Manor Bridal specializes in affordable, hand-selected designer wedding gowns. First established in 2002 by owner Katherine Iggens, Stone Manor Bridal is dedicated to excellence in customer service, and its team of highly trained, fashion-forward bridal consultations are dedicated to helping you find the wedding dress of your dreams.

Stone Manor Bridal offers dresses and accessories for brides, bridesmaids, mothers of the bride and groom, and flower girls. The boutique’s specialty shop, Wingman Formalwear, also offers suits, tuxedos, rentals, and matching bowtie and suspender sets for grooms and groomsmen. Plus-size dresses, and a wide selection of dress styles and silhouettes area available. Stone Manor Bridal features such designers as Essence of Australia, Martina Liana, Stella York, Calla Blanche, Mori Lee, and Enchanting by Mon Cheri. Bridal consultants will happily measure full bridal parties to ensure your correct size is ordered, and an in-house alterations staff is available for further changes once the dress has arrived. Flexible to your needs, appointments can be schedule online or by phone.

76 Reviews for Stone Manor Bridal

76 Stone Manor Bridal Reviews

Sincerely
Featured
Sincerely Steph Style

Married on 07/19/2019

Wonderful!

I had an absolutely amazing experience with Stone Manor. We got my dress, bridesmaid dresses and groomsmen tuxes from there. All the staff was always so helpful and kind. Definitely recommend to any ... Read more new brides!

Madison
Madison Calteux

Getting married on 08/08/2020

Amazing Experience!

Stone Manor was the fourth and final bridal shop I visited (they say save the best for last!). The staff members were so kind and helpful in assisting me with finding the perfect dress! They kept my ... Read more budget in mind and were reassuring without being pushy. My appointment was on a Tuesday, and I was extremely grateful the staff helped me beyond my appointment time. I ended up finding the perfect dress and can't wait to wear it next year for my wedding.

R
Roberta

Married on 05/26/2019

Fantastic selection, very helpful, not pushy or over the top service. Would be my top recommendation in the greater Milwaukee area! Read more Fantastic selection, very helpful, not pushy or over the top service. Would be my top recommendation in the greater Milwaukee area!