Stone Manor Bridal

Grafton, Wisconsin · View map · Visit website

About Stone Manor Bridal

Local to Grafton, Wisconsin, bridal boutique Stone Manor Bridal specializes in affordable, hand-selected designer wedding gowns. First established in 2002 by owner Katherine Iggens, Stone Manor Bridal is dedicated to excellence in customer service, and its team of highly trained, fashion-forward bridal consultations are dedicated to helping you find the wedding dress of your dreams.

Stone Manor Bridal offers dresses and accessories for brides, bridesmaids, mothers of the bride and groom, and flower girls. The boutique’s specialty shop, Wingman Formalwear, also offers suits, tuxedos, rentals, and matching bowtie and suspender sets for grooms and groomsmen. Plus-size dresses, and a wide selection of dress styles and silhouettes area available. Stone Manor Bridal features such designers as Essence of Australia, Martina Liana, Stella York, Calla Blanche, Mori Lee, and Enchanting by Mon Cheri. Bridal consultants will happily measure full bridal parties to ensure your correct size is ordered, and an in-house alterations staff is available for further changes once the dress has arrived. Flexible to your needs, appointments can be schedule online or by phone.

71 Reviews for Stone Manor Bridal

71 Stone Manor Bridal Reviews

K
Featured
Kim

Married on 06/11/2016

I visited six different bridal salons during my search for a dress, including in Milwaukee and Chicago, and Stone Manor was my favorite. They have a large selection of dresses and also more unique ... Read more choices than any other shop I visited. The consultants were very helpful and knowledgeable, but also let you take your time browsing and trying on. I never felt pressured or rushed. It is also very nice that they have evening hours during the week. There was a lot to choose from in my price range; I wanted to stay under $1,500. I actually went three times before purchasing my gown. I am so excited about it, as it is just like the vision I had in my head. I highly recommend this salon and can't wait to go back for my first fitting!

R
Roberta

Married on 05/26/2019

Fantastic selection, very helpful, not pushy or over the top service. Would be my top recommendation in the greater Milwaukee area! Read more Fantastic selection, very helpful, not pushy or over the top service. Would be my top recommendation in the greater Milwaukee area!

Kristina
Kristina

Married on 10/06/2018

Great selection, super helpful staff

We got everything from them, my dress, bridesmaids dresses and groomsmen's suits and looked so elegant. We were thrilled with the service and end result! Read more We got everything from them, my dress, bridesmaids dresses and groomsmen's suits and looked so elegant. We were thrilled with the service and end result!