Stone Ridge Golf Club

Bowling Green, OH · View map · Visit website

About Stone Ridge Golf Club

Tucked away in 150 acres of rolling hills, the Stone Ridge Golf Club is a coveted country club wedding venue in Bowling Green, Ohio. The club’s all-inclusive wedding packages streamline the event planning process, and includes a delectable catering service.

Facilities and Capacity

The clubhouse at Stone Ridge is modern and bright with floor-to-ceiling windows and an open layout leading from a ballroom to cocktail area. It accommodates up to 250 seated guests. From the ballroom, doors open onto an outdoor patio where guests can sip cocktails or take a break from dancing. For wedding photos, cruise to various scenic spots around the course via golf cart. Stone Ridge also hosts outdoor wedding ceremonies on the grounds behind the clubhouse.

The all-inclusive wedding packages at Stone Ridge Golf Club make planning stress free. The attentive and accommodating on-site wedding coordinator is always available to assist. Other services include:

• Catering and bar services
  • Venue set up and clean up
  • Bridal room
  • Chair covers, sashes, linens, napkins & centerpiece glassware

Cuisine

At Stone Ridge, the incredible food is a highlight of every wedding reception. The catering team specializes in a variety of presentation styles such as buffet, stations, and plated dinners, and creates personalized menus featuring traditional American fare.

Location

Stone Ridge is an 18-hole public golf course designed by Arthur Hills. It’s conveniently located two miles off I-75 in Bowling Green, and just 20 minutes from Toledo and Findlay.

33 Reviews for Stone Ridge Golf Club

33 Stone Ridge Golf Club Reviews

Emily
Featured
Emily

Married on 12/01/2018

5 STARS - Perfection

Stone Ridge was the BEST decision we made when it came to our wedding day! My husband and I live in California and had to plan our entire wedding remotely. Kara made this process WAY easier than ... Read more anticipated. Not only that, but we had to reschedule our entire day due to a military deployment 6 MONTHS EARLY and it was seamless. Every detail of the day/night was thought of and executed perfectly. The food was incredible and the staff was more than professional. All the details and decorations were set up by Kara and the team the night before (we had our rehearsal dinner here as well) so I got a chance to see things ahead of time and this really reduced my anxiety and allowed me to enjoy the time getting ready with my bridesmaids. On our wedding day, I knew Kara had everything taken care of and that it would all be perfect. Would not hesitate to book another event here again!

Bethany
Bethany

Married on 10/06/2018

The best experience!

I can not say enough good things about Stone Ridge and more importantly, Kara Higdon. It began with my sister's wedding in July, 2017. She had been referred to Stone Ridge by another family friend who ... Read more who had gotten married there and we could not have been happier with our experience as a family. Then the time came for me to choose a venue for my wedding in Sept. 2018. Having lived in Toledo my whole life, we had a ton of options to choose from, but the minute you say the word "wedding" the price jumps and you end up with a bill that you just can't afford. I knew that Stone Ridge was amazing and I knew it was affordable. We sat down with Kara and she assured us that we could make our wedding unique and special and that even though it was the same venue, it could be transformed to feel much different. Knowing their reputation we said yes. It was the best decision we could have made. It was so easy. So affordable. My wedding day was the most relaxing day I had had in months! Kara was on top of absolutely everything. She is such a delight and is so calm and assuring and exactly what you need on what can be the most stressful day of your life. We were able to enjoy every minute of our wedding day because of the care and service we had with Stone Ridge and the rest of our vendors. We are so grateful to Kara and her team for working so hard and allowing us to imagine exactly what we wanted for our wedding day. If you are looking for a venue that will take care of you every step of the way and treat you like the most important client they have at any given moment, Stone Ridge should be your choice! I have heard so many horror stories about venues and how brides and grooms have been treated. Stone Ridge is awesome. I highly recommend them for any event. Thank you to Kara and everyone there! We could not have had a better experience!

Courtney and Matt
Courtney and Matt

Married on 07/28/2018

Kara and her team were absolutely amazing. She was always responding to my questions in a timely manner and on the day of when there were things that didn't go as planned, she had a back up plan for ... Read more everything and anything. The food is also delicious. For anyone who wants to have a beautiful venue with amazing staff and coordinator, go to Stone Ridge! You won't regret it!