Stone Ridge Golf Club

Stillwater, MN · View map

About Stone Ridge Golf Club

StoneRidge Wedding Ceremonies & Receptions

• Ability to use our beautiful award winning golf course as your photography canvas
  • Access to bridal party suites
  • Full service onsite catering
  • Full service onsite event planning
  • Beautiful rustic locations throughout course for photography including historic white barn
  • Golf cart limousines for photography travel for up to 15 people
  • Accommodations for up to 325 guests
  • All tables, linens, glassware, plateware, and service available in rental fee

8 Reviews for Stone Ridge Golf Club

8 Stone Ridge Golf Club Reviews

C
Cynthia

Married on 05/26/2018

StoneRidge did an absolutely incredible job hosting our wedding. Every single one of the staff, from the bartenders, to the waiters, to Riley, and Nick (the venue manager) were so friendly, ... Read more accommodating, and made sure we were well taken care of. My wedding planner even mentioned that in her 4 years of working weddings, StoneRidge was hands down THE MOST accommodating and dedicated staff she has ever worked with. Apart from a great staff who made sure our day was nothing less than a dream, the venue itself is absolutely breathtaking. The tented pavilion is really more like a tented ballroom, with draped ceilings and three chandeliers hanging from the top. I wanted a beautiful tent wedding, and that's what I got, with the perks of attentive staff, incredible food, and an absolutely breathtaking view of the rolling hills and sunset during dinner. I will never forget seeing all 250 of our guests mingling in and outside of the tent, with the beautiful sun setting beyond the hills! Apart from the tented outdoor pavilion, it was also great to have the cocktail room for guests to mingle in as well. The staff flipped the room beautifully and efficiently during cocktail hour. Nick, the manager, was extremely flexible with our requests, and even let us use the venue's votives and mirror trays as part of our decor. I contacted a LOT of venues in our search for a wedding venue, but the moment I set foot at StoneRidge and met Nick, I knew right away that it was the perfect venue for us. I highly recommend StoneRidge Golf Club for your wedding and event needs!

B
Beth

Married on 05/20/2017

We had our wedding at StoneRidge on May 20th of this year, one of the rainiest days of the year of course. Despite the rain and wind, it was the perfect day. I can not thank Nick and his staff enough, ... Read more they were absolutely wonderful. From the planning stages through the reception, answering every email timely, explaining everything as we went, showing us the venue on multiple occasions, meeting with us when we needed to. They worked to keep the rain out of the tent and to make sure it was dry, dried every chair, and worked for hours to make the tent and cocktail room look perfect!! We had 250 people in attendance for the reception, the food came out timely and was wonderful and hot. We received many compliments! I would recommend StoneRidge for a wedding or any special event every time!

M
Marnie

Married on 08/21/2015

We had a fabulous ceremony and reception at Stine Ridge! Working with Nick was a pleasure and they were very flexible with our plans and menu. The food was phenomenal and we received many compliments ... Read more compliments that it was the best wedding food ever. For 200 people that is quite a feat! The staff on the day of the wedding was great to work with made it a very memorable event for us, our families and guests!