Stone Ridge Hollow

Forest Hill, MD · View map · Visit website

About Stone Ridge Hollow

A country-style wedding venue in Forest Hill, Maryland, Stone Ridge Hollow offers newly engaged couples the perfect backdrop for their perfect day. With its warm, rustic charm and undeniably romantic atmosphere, the venue offers the perfect amount of style and flair. Fully restored, Stone Ridge Hollow is the ideal choice for couples wishing to make a statement on their special day!

Facilities and Capacity
Nestled on a sprawling 130 acres, Stone Ridge Hollow accommodates up to 200 of your closest friends and family. Its beautifully designed indoor setting features hardwood floors, thick wooden beams and antique chandeliers, while its scenic outdoor setting features pastoral and pond views.

Stone Ridge Hollow is committed to providing couples and their guests with exceptional service. To ensure a personalized experience, the venue provides a 1,000-square-foot bonus area equipped with a custom granite bar and full beverage service.

Accommodation
Interested couples and their guests are more than welcome to take advantage of the fully restored three bedroom farm house. Said option is perfect for wedding day preparation by the wedding party.

Location
Stone Ridge Hollow is conveniently located in Harford County. The venue is approximately 10 minutes from a number of popular landmarks, such as the Deer Creek Conservation Area and Rocks State Park.

8 Reviews for Stone Ridge Hollow

8 Stone Ridge Hollow Reviews

A
Amanda Mackey

Getting married on 08/29/2020

Amazing and breath taking

We met with Trish. She took her time showed us everything down to small details. Very professional and always available to answer questions or concerns we may have had. Best by far for us! Read more We met with Trish. She took her time showed us everything down to small details. Very professional and always available to answer questions or concerns we may have had. Best by far for us!

carol
carol

Married on 07/06/2019

Perfect barn wedding 😍

We found this place... By chance. But it was perfect since day 1!. The venue is just beautiful. I got married last week ( 7/6) , July wedding you need AC. So far the only barn with AC in all Harford ... Read more county!! Trish is just amazing , she was always happy to help me with any crazy details. As she says ..I was her first tour! She did outstanding!! I will always remember her for helping me to create my perfect day! Thank you Carol

Rob
Rob Reason

Married on 05/18/2019

Outstanding!

I photographed a wedding at this venu on May 18, 2019. Ms. Getz was exceptionally accommodating and very professional. The venu is gorgeous and there isn’t a bad place to take a photo here! Also, Ms. ... Read more Lindsay Gahs, the wedding coordinator, was outstanding! She is a photographers dream come true. She kept the night on schedule and was able to think quick on her feet. I would love to not only photograph another wedding at this venu, but I would love many more chances to work along side and Ms. Getz and Ms. Gahs! Check out some of the photos I took to see how beautiful the venu is! Thank you ladies!