Stone Valley Films

Paducah, KY · View map · Visit website

About Stone Valley Films

Stone Valley Films is a wedding videography company based out of Paducah, Kentucky. This team of professional cinematographers prides themselves on their ability to capture the genuine emotions of the big day on film. From the little details such as the way the crowd proudly stands as the bride walks down the aisle or how the groom nervously sways in anticipation to the big moments like the vows and first dance, Stone Valley Films captures it all. Their aim is for their video to allow you to experience what you felt on your wedding day over and over again.

Stone Valley Films invites you to watch their sample videos; they work with each couple personally to ensure a custom look and feel. They produce high-definition highlight videos with coverage of the pre-wedding preparation, ceremony, and reception available. Stone Valley Films operates a one-event-per-day policy to ensure you receive their undivided attention on your special day.

3 Reviews for Stone Valley Films

3 Stone Valley Films Reviews

C
Caeleigh Whitworth

Married on 06/15/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Absolutely amazing and so easy to work with. Jason went the extra mile to capture every moment we wanted and more. Working in the wedding industry, I've worked with several videographers. Stone Valley ... Read more stands out with their quality and service at an affordable price. I feel 100% confident in booking Stone Valley Films for myself and future clients.

S
Shelbie

Married on 09/02/2017

To start, these kind people were expecting their first child just days after our wedding date. They could have easily said, “This just isn’t a good time. ” and respectively declined. However the ... Read more videographer (Jason) showed up, did an AMAZING job, and made our wedding day into something we will literally never forget. As the bride, stress is something you want kept at a minimum and with this videographer I NEVER had to worry. He was always there at the perfect moments, perfect times, and for the perfect pictures. He captured the most perfect glimpses of time to put it all together into something we can cherish forever. Things that make Stone Valley Films stand out from the rest are the professionalism, independence, and cost efficiency. From the second I arrived at my venue Jason was there with camera in hand and began filming as soon as I stepped foot out of the car. He never requested direction or guidance unless asking me for any specific preferences. He knew exactly what to do, where to be, and when to be there. You will NOT find another videographer that does as good of work as Jason does, with the length of video he provides, with the cost he requests. Stone Valleu Films was truly a blessing to us and because of Jason we will have a video we can cherish for the rest of our lives.

T
Tami

Married on 10/07/2017

I am so pleased with my wedding video results. Jason captured moments I didn't realize even happened and was obviously passionate about making a beautiful memory last forever. Read more I am so pleased with my wedding video results. Jason captured moments I didn't realize even happened and was obviously passionate about making a beautiful memory last forever.

Stone Valley Films FAQ