Stone Valley Films

Paducah, KY · View map

About Stone Valley Films

Why You Want a Film

There is nothing like having a film about one of the biggest days of your life. Through film, you get to see the little details of your day—the breeze blowing through your hair, the way the crowd proudly stands as the bride walks down the aisle, how the groom nervously sways in anticipation of seeing his bride for the first time. Our job is to allow you to experience what you felt on your wedding day over and over again.

Sample Our Videos

Please check out our other wedding videos on Facebook or on our YouTube page. Though we work with couples to get a custom look and feel, you can at least get an idea of what we offer.

2 Reviews for Stone Valley Films

2 Stone Valley Films Reviews

S
Shelbie

Married on 09/02/2017

To start, these kind people were expecting their first child just days after our wedding date. They could have easily said, “This just isn’t a good time. ” and respectively declined. However the ... Read more videographer (Jason) showed up, did an AMAZING job, and made our wedding day into something we will literally never forget. As the bride, stress is something you want kept at a minimum and with this videographer I NEVER had to worry. He was always there at the perfect moments, perfect times, and for the perfect pictures. He captured the most perfect glimpses of time to put it all together into something we can cherish forever. Things that make Stone Valley Films stand out from the rest are the professionalism, independence, and cost efficiency. From the second I arrived at my venue Jason was there with camera in hand and began filming as soon as I stepped foot out of the car. He never requested direction or guidance unless asking me for any specific preferences. He knew exactly what to do, where to be, and when to be there. You will NOT find another videographer that does as good of work as Jason does, with the length of video he provides, with the cost he requests. Stone Valleu Films was truly a blessing to us and because of Jason we will have a video we can cherish for the rest of our lives.

T
Tami

Married on 10/07/2017

I am so pleased with my wedding video results. Jason captured moments I didn't realize even happened and was obviously passionate about making a beautiful memory last forever. Read more I am so pleased with my wedding video results. Jason captured moments I didn't realize even happened and was obviously passionate about making a beautiful memory last forever.

Stone Valley Films FAQ