Stonebridge Country Club

Boca Raton, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Stonebridge Country Club

Stonebridge Country Club is a modern country club wedding venue in Boca Raton, Florida. Stone bridges, palms, lake views, and tropical golf landscaping will win over couples and guests. The serene environment of Stonebridge Country Club provides the perfect romantic location to say “I do.”

Facilities and Capacity
With four event spaces to choose from, couples may host a maximum of 800 guests and a minimum of 100. Spaces include indoor and uncovered outdoor. Practically every space offers scenic views of the grounds. The Clubhouse is the main entertainment venue at 40,000 square feet. The Dining Room is the perfect location for a sit-down reception and offers amazing views of the grounds. It can hold up to 300 guests for dinner and dancing and has an elevated stage as well as a dance floor. A bridal suite is available for use by the bridal party.

Stonebridge Country Club offers event planning and in-house catering to make the wedding day easier on the couple. In addition to wedding day celebrations, couples may also host their engagement party and rehearsal dinner at the Country Club. Stonebridge Country Club offers the following services:

• Cake
  • Furniture
  • Lighting
  • Tables

Cuisine
The catering team at Stonebridge Country Club allows couples the opportunity to customize their menu to ensure they receive fare they and their guests will enjoy. These options include hors d'oeuvres, reception displays, chef-attended stations, and full dinners. Barware, flatware, glassware, china, and linens are included. Stonebridge Country Club can offer the following catering styles:

• Buffet
  • Server(s)
  • Stations
  • Tastings

Other Services
In addition to catering services, Stonebridge Country Club also offers bar services. These services include the following:

• Bartender(s)

Jessica
Featured
Jessica

Married on 04/20/2013

I knew from the moment we booked Stonebridge that we had made the perfect decision for our Wedding location. Everyone was beyond helpful and we couldn't have asked for a more perfect night. The staff ... Read more here is UNBELIEVABLE and every single one of our guests were taken care of beyond expectation. I can't remember one member of staff walking by and not asking if there was anything that they could get for me. Hands down BEST VENUE IN FLORIDA!!

Jenny
Jenny

Married on 06/17/2017

I recently had my dream wedding at Stonebridge, the entire staff was great. Kara was absolutely amazing and I'm forever grateful for her. So happy I chose Stonebridge. Read more I recently had my dream wedding at Stonebridge, the entire staff was great. Kara was absolutely amazing and I'm forever grateful for her. So happy I chose Stonebridge.

C
Celina

Married on 03/23/2013

Kim was my event coordinator and this club is the best kept secret in Boca! Newly renovated, they have the best layout and facility for your event. I guarantee you will not be disappointed! Also, the ... Read more food was to die for! Everyone couldn't stop raving about it. Even throughout the planning my other vendors talked about the food - and they were right. Do yourself a favor and tour the club!