Stonebridge Weddings and Events at The Lange Farm

Dade City, FL · View map · Visit website

About Stonebridge Weddings and Events at The Lange Farm

Welcome to Stonebridge Weddings and Events where you will find the perfect storybook setting for your beautiful wedding day! Well-appointed on 80 spectacular acres, nestled just 30 minutes from Tampa, Stonebridge exudes tranquility and beauty that you and your guests will fall in love with.

Imagine your wedding guest dancing the night away under the sparkling crystal chandeliers in the Garden House. With our elegant southern style wrap-around porch, the open-air terrace, and tranquil fountain as the beautiful landscape backdrop on your wedding day.

Or if you are looking to embrace a little more of Florida’s Southern roots, the Southern Blue Barn is perfect for you! Two-stories of serene country-setting with sliding barn doors, beautiful wood beams, windows throughout capturing the natural light and our outside terrace strung with cantina lighting for you and your guests to enjoy the evening, dancing under the stars.

Stonebridge offers the perfect mix of elegance and southern charm!

Facilities and Capacity

Your Ceremony

Stonebridge Weddings and Events offers an array of ceremony site options sure to make a picturesque location for you to say “I Do”!

Pick Your Ceremony Site

I DO TREE

Featuring a breathtaking sprawling Florida Oak tree, with power and chains for hanging décor, located next to our roaming horses

Joshua Tree (Exclusive to Southern Blue Barn)

Our hidden gem, the beautiful Joshua Tree in an intimate outdoor setting, with power and chains for hanging décor, located near our Southern Blue Barn

Large Oak Tree/Front Lawn (Exclusive to Garden House)

Featuring our stunning large oak tree, with power and white antique gazebo, located directly across from our Garden House steps

North Lawn (Exclusive to Garden House)

Featuring a lovely gazebo with expansive grounds and stone accents, located just off the terrace from our Garden House

Your Reception

Stonebridge Weddings and Events offers two distinctly different reception venues for your friends and family to enjoy your celebration.

Our exquisite Garden House with lavish crystal chandeliers and marble floors with seating for up to 250, and our two-story Southern Blue Barn with sliding barn doors and outdoor courtyard with seating for up to 150.

Location

Located just 30 minutes from Downtown Tampa, Stonebridge Weddings and Events at The Lange Farm is extremely accessible. It is 20 minutes from New Tampa and five miles from I-75. Tampa International Airport is 46 minutes away, while Orlando International Airport is an hour and a half away.

133 Reviews for Stonebridge Weddings and Events at The Lange Farm

133 Stonebridge Weddings and Events at The Lange Farm Reviews

K
Featured
Kate

Married on 09/24/2015

Our Wedding 11/10/18

Our experience with Stonebridge was incredible. From our first time visiting the venue, we were absolutely in love. Not only is the setting just breathtaking but the staff makes it a priority to meet ... Read more your needs through out. They are a great team who made sure our day went off without a hitch. We couldn’t be more grateful! We also received many compliments on the venue and staff. Thank you for making our day a fairytale!

S
Shannon

Married on 09/22/2018

Great experience!

My experience with Stonebridge was nothing short of amazing. Even through the minor setbacks, they always wanted the best for me & my wedding and I appreciated that so much. Brooke was super prompt in ... Read more in returning my emails and always answered any questions or concerns I had! They also provided a great list of preffered vendors which was very helpful. I had soo many compliments after the wedding saying how beautiful and amazing this venue was. It was a great experience overall and everything turned out perfect for my wedding on 10/5.

K
Kaitlyn

Married on 06/03/2018

We couldn't have asked for a better wedding venue! Everything was so beautiful and exactly how we wanted it! Read more We couldn't have asked for a better wedding venue! Everything was so beautiful and exactly how we wanted it!