Stonebrook Jewelry

Riverton, UT · View map · Visit website

About Stonebrook Jewelry

Stonebrook Jewelry is a premier wedding jeweler based in in Riverton, Utah. This online retailer offers out of the ordinary and incredibly high quality wedding rings and bands for every style. They use a variety of alternative metals to make rings that stand out from the crown and will stand the test of time. All Stonebrook Jewelry rings are designed and handcrafted in the U.S.

Stonebrook Jewelry offers one of a kind jewelry made from alternative metals. They offer pure metal rings with unique inlays, making the pieces simplistic but incredibly luxurious. They offer custom engravings, and hundreds of different styles with options ranging from Cobalt Chrome to Elysium Black DIamond. All rings include a lifetime warranty, guaranteeing excellent craftsmanship and longevity with every order. If you’re purchasing wedding bands, allow up to five weeks for delivery.

32 Reviews for Stonebrook Jewelry

32 Stonebrook Jewelry Reviews

A
Featured
Amanda

Married on 10/24/2016

When my fiancé decided on a Damascus steel ring, we thought we had found the ring he wanted by designer Chris Ploof. The quote was $1200-$1300 for a plain acid finish damascus band. We both thought ... Read more this was high for damascus steel so I looked around online and found Stonebrook Jewelry. They had a ton of variety, with a lot of customization options for much less money than what we had previously seen. His ring was custom made, mirror polish damascus steel with 2 rose gold inlays. He has big hands and wanted a thicker than normal band. We went with 10 mm and Stonebrook didn't charge a dime extra to make the wider band, while other places charged around $100 per each extra mm. There had been a promotion online and we just missed it when we ordered, so we emailed customer service and they generously offered to honor the promotion for us! That saved us another $60. Communication was clear and very fast. They were both professional and friendly during all of our interactions. The ring was ordered February 25th, shipped by the end of the next week and we received it 3 days after it shipped. When I first saw the ring, I was speechless. It was even more beautiful than I imagined it would be. It was 100 times nicer than I expected. The pictures online do very little justice to their bands. The craftsmanship is wonderful. His band is heavy and sturdy and the details are perfect. The company also offers free lifetime service on their bands. It's great to buy from a company that stands behind their products like that. I was nervous about making such an important purchase over a website but I'm so glad that we did. Not only did we save around $600, but the ring is SO much nicer than what we almost went with. It was a fantastic experience and we're both really happy with our decision. My fiancé loves his ring and we've gotten so many compliments on it. I plan to purchase another band for him in the future from Stonebrook for our 5 year anniversary.

A
Alex W

Married on 01/29/2019

Custom work, highest quality, great price

WE LOVE THE RING! It is absolutely gorgeous and exceeds our expectations. Wow. The Sunset Kuro Damascus is a little thinner and more textured than I expected, which are both pluses. Magnificent. ... Read more Wearing a work of art is a special treat. Thank you!

M
Michelle

Married on 12/22/2018

Awesome personal service, beautiful quality, super value, last of the great mom and pops companies Read more Awesome personal service, beautiful quality, super value, last of the great mom and pops companies