Stonecreek Golf Club

Phoenix, Arizona · View map · Visit website

About Stonecreek Golf Club

The Venue at Stonecreek Golf Club is a wedding venue located in Phoenix, Arizona. The venue rests on a Par-71, 6,871 championship golf course, which is proud to be known as one of the “Best Kept Secrets” in the entire state. This award-winning course is nestled right among the Squaw Peak Mountain, giving couples not only scenic course views, but also stunning peak backdrops. The team will help you carefully plan all the details of your big day so that you can enjoy a memorable wedding with your loved ones right in Phoenix’s Paradise Valley.

Facilities and Capacity
When couples plan their ceremony at the Venue at Stonecreek Golf Club, they will have the option of choosing between an indoor, covered outdoor, or an uncovered outdoor wedding site. You will have the convenience of being able to host your reception at the country and golf club as well. Inside, there are both banquet and meeting rooms that you can choose from. These elegant spaces can accommodate up to 200 of your friends and family. If couples prefer an outdoor site overlooking the Camelback Mountain or the course, they can choose from the many sites scattered throughout the grounds. One available space is the romantic pavilion. Additionally, you will also find a bridal suite along with a groom’s room on the property. While the club itself does not have accommodations for the wedding party, couples and guests can receive assistance in arranging rooms at the nearby Embassy Suites Phoenix-Scottsdale.

The Venue at Stonecreek Golf Club has a team of professional staff who are ready to help you plan your dream wedding while staying within your budget. You will receive personalized service as you plan your bridal shower, engagement party, rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception here. Whether you are planning an intimate ceremony or a large, themed wedding, the team can help you organize, plan, set up, and clean up. They can also provide you with:

• In-house bar

Mandy
Featured
Mandy

Married on 03/09/2013

I could have not had a successful wedding without the coordinator, Rachel! Never being married before you have no idea the type of details that go into a wedding and Rachel helped me though the whole ... Read more whole process. I can't tell you how many emails I sent her daily (long distance planning) and she responded back right away and helped me plan all the details to make my day a success!! Day of the wedding, she was amazing! She kept everyone in line, my decorations were setup perfectly and everything went off perfectly. Now to the venue itself, AMAZING VIEWS! I didn't have sun on my wedding day, but the beautiful mountain ranges and green grass of the golf course is just amazing. It's very reasonable and Rachel will work with you on ANYTHING you need/want! I am so glad I picked this venue to get married at, wouldn't change it for the world!!!

Sarah
Sarah

Getting married on 01/09/2020

I have yet to have my wedding (January 2020), but let me tell you about Natalie. SHE IS AMAZING and literally a God-send. She has been so flexible, responsive, and just overall a sweetheart. This ... Read more venue is budget-friendly and she was able to get it down even further for us when we told her our top budget. She really works with you. There is a ton included that is not listed on the bulletin she sends out (for the patio: fireplaces, cornhole, drapery, small selection of centerpiece bases, etc.). She is also super responsive and communicative. So far, loving this place and what they are offering us! Will update my review with pictures and more information after the wedding!

Brianna
Brianna

Married on 03/30/2019

Beautiful wedding

Natalie was a great coordinator for our wedding and did every thing we wanted and made our wedding perfect. This is a beautiful place to go to with great employees. Read more Natalie was a great coordinator for our wedding and did every thing we wanted and made our wedding perfect. This is a beautiful place to go to with great employees.