Stonefell Chapel

Henryetta, OK · View map

About Stonefell Chapel

Stonefell Chapel was established as the First Presbyterian Church of Henryetta in 1916. One century later, the charming, historic property is extensively modernized to accentuate its English Gothic style.

The sanctuary has beautiful dark stained curved oak pews, exposed brick, and three walls of amazing stained glass windows. Included in the sanctuary rental are lovely pew bows and candelabra.

The reception area is a charming vintage space. We provide tables and chairs, linens, extensive décor including wood slices, mason jars in clear, blue and green. Several different types of candle holders and candelabra in gold and silver, burlap, pearls, lots of tea lights, and much more.

Brides and grooms dressing rooms are lovely and inviting.

Our wedding venue is ideal for your ceremony and reception. Stonefell Chapel offers introductory pricing convenient to your budget! Drive a little, SAVE A LOT!

We are so looking forward to working with you to ensure your perfect day is perfectly planned!

For more information, please contact us using the contact form above.

6 Reviews for Stonefell Chapel

6 Stonefell Chapel Reviews

G
Genie Trammell

Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful Historic Chapel

Stonefell Chapel is a beautiful venue that I would recommend to anyone that wants a historic location for your wedding or event. Our original plan was an outdoor backyard wedding but because of ... Read more Oklahoma's unpredictable weather we had to move our venue inside. Todd and Diane were great to accommodate us at the last minute and we appreciate all the help to get everything together so quickly. The wedding turned out beautiful and the venue was perfect. It held all our guests and our large wedding party comfortably. The chapel was a perfect venue and hosts were awesome. It is the personal touches that mean the most and this place is full of them.

Amanda
Amanda Trammell

Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful Venue with Hometown Feel

Stonefell Chapel is an amazing place to have any event or wedding! First, I personally was able to have a wedding shower hosted in the reception area. There was plenty of space for my guests (around ... Read more 25) to sit, enjoy some food, and participate in shower games. Also, the decor of the room was right in my theme of being "rustic elegant". The tables were decorated with mason jars, slates of wood, and lace. Second, I was also able to have my wedding ceremony in the chapel. I had originally planned on having an outdoor wedding, but due to inclement weather, I had to find a venue indoors. The chapel was perfect for many reasons! One, it had plenty of space for my guests (150-180). Two, because it is an older building that has been remodeled, I did not have to decorate much to get a beautiful setting for my ceremony. The building has wooden floor and pews, exposed brick on the walls, and even stained glass that has been brought back to it's original glory! Stonefell Chapel allowed me to have a beautiful ceremony with a "hometown" feel all while making my guests feel comfortable. I would highly suggest this venue to anyone I know, not only for the location itself, but for the owners and their hospitality as well. They are there to offer their help with any questions or concerns you may have during the preparation or on the day of. If you want to have an event that people remember and compliment for weeks after, then Stonefell Chapel is your place!

T
Tamra

Married on 03/04/2017

They were so helpful, so easy to work with, so accommodating! The chapel is so quaint, absolute PERFECTION! Loved our experience from beginning to end. Read more They were so helpful, so easy to work with, so accommodating! The chapel is so quaint, absolute PERFECTION! Loved our experience from beginning to end.