Stonewall Farm

Youngsville, NC · View map · Visit website

About Stonewall Farm

Stonewall Farm is a wedding and event venue in Youngsville, North Carolina. They are a family owned farm wedding venue set on 50 acres of beautiful land. The property features rows of peach and pear trees that lead you to muscadine vines. The venue and property give you the freedom to plan your special day just as you envisioned.

Facilities and Capacity
Their event space include an authentic barn, vintage farmhouses and an elegant courtyard set back in the country. The property has captivating scenery all around for photos or ceremonies. You can exchange vows in the barn or on the lush lawn with a lake view.

Stonewall Farm can host your ceremony, reception, engagement party, showers and other wedding events. Their wedding packages include a dressing area for the bridal party, a sitting room at the barn for the wedding party, access to the property for an engagement or bridal session, rehearsal session, use of whiskey barrels for decoration, day-of coordinator, 30 rectangular tables, 150 white resin chairs for the reception and 150 white folding chairs for the ceremony. They also offer add-on options including clear plastic barn sides, straw bales for ceremony seating, use of property for rehearsal dinner and propane heaters. The Stonewall Farm can recommend vendors and work with vendors for your wedding day. They provide day-of coordination but recommend working with a full-service planner.

17 Reviews for Stonewall Farm

17 Stonewall Farm Reviews

Amanda
Featured
Amanda Short

Married on 10/13/2018

Breathtaking wedding venue

From the moment I stepped foot at the farm, I felt welcomed and part of the Stonewall Farm family. Erica and staff were so accommodating and always got back to me within hours or less with any ... Read more questions or concerns I had. Erica helped with decorating and cleaning up and was always available to answer all of my questions. The venue was perfect and I could not have asked for a more perfect venue or day! I will always cherish the memories there!

Sara
Sara Stilwell

Married on 09/09/2018

Magical place

Stonewall farms were wonderful. They worked with us and changed things when we needed it changed. Absolutely beautiful scenery, I didn't need that many decorations because the whole area was so ... Read more gorgeous.

J
Jennifer

Married on 06/24/2017

Our wedding was beautiful and we had at the best day ever! Nicole and Brenda did an awesome job helping with our special day running smooth. The venue was great and we have amazing pictures around the ... Read more venue.