Stonewall Golf Club

Gainesville, District of Columbia, VA · View map · Visit website

About Stonewall Golf Club

Stonewall Golf Club is a versatile wedding venue based out of Gainesville, Virginia. This country club-style wedding venue offers elegance and class in each of its indoor and outdoor spaces. Host your guests inside the venue’s sophisticated ballroom overlooking the green, or say “I do” under the sun, right on the green itself. No matter which space you choose, your guests will be delighted by all that Stonewall Golf Club has to offer.

Facilities and Capacity

With a maximum capacity for 160 guests, Stonewall Golf Club is the perfect space for any intimate to medium-sized wedding gathering. The venue’s three main event spaces can be dressed up or dressed down to fit the style and flair of your wedding day. One of the most popular wedding spaces, the Magnolia Room, features floor-to-ceiling windows with a panoramic view of Lake Manassas below. The room also features large French doors leading to an expansive terrace that looks out on the 18-hole golf course. For outdoor events, you can host both your ceremony and reception on the lawn with a large tent to provide shade and shelter as you and your guests celebrate throughout the night.

The team at Stonewall Golf Club knows how important wedding days are. They are committed to going above and beyond to provide the best experience possible. From décor conception through menu customization and putting on the big day itself, their team will work hard to ensure that your wedding day is just as you’d imagined it would be. Their services include:

• Bridal suite
  • Cleanup
  • Parking
  • Wheelchair access

Cuisine

Stonewall Golf Club’s catering team is committed to providing a dining experience that’s just as classy as the rest of your wedding day. By offering hand-passed hors d'oeuvres served by top-of-the-line servers, your guests will feel satisfied and taken care of from cocktail hour through final send-off. When the main course arrives, you'll be blown away by Stonewall Golf Club’s fresh, local cuisine options. These mouthwatering cuisine options can be served up in a variety of ways, including:

• Buffet lines

F
Featured
Sydney

Married on 06/24/2017

Stonewall golf is a great venue and has the perfect absolutely most stunning backdrop. Jeanna and Erin were so extremely helpful and more than accommodating. The food was a hit the guest were raving ... Read more about the Crab Stuffed Flounder. During cocktail hour we had displayed and passed hors d ’Oeuvres that we the Newlyweds didn’t get any of because we were taking pictures but were told by guest that everything was delicious. I have nothing but great positive things to say about this venue and their professionalism and making my day perfect! Thank you Stonewall for making my dreams come true.

N
Nancy

Getting married on 10/31/2020

I could not be happier with the constant communication with Jen at Stonewall. She answered all my crazy questions and was so helpful on the day before and day of my wedding. I would have my wedding at ... Read more at this location a million times over. I was less stressed when she had everything I had forgot and asked the questions I never thought of. Jen even made a quick transition from outside to inside when the weather was less than favorable. Even though we never practiced inside, it went well. Jen was on top of our time line when we strayed and let us know when to toast and cut cake. I could not have had a better wedding and I was happy that everything was in one place. No traveling and everyone has said they loved the wedding. Thanks again Jen and Stonewall!

K
Karen

Married on 10/03/2015

Jeanna and Erin plus all the kitchen/wait staff were terrific. The food was absolutely delicious. Fillet mignon and roasted chicken ---cooked perfectly. We received many compliments. At cocktail hour ... Read more we had table displays and passed appetizers. Everyone enjoyed each option. Jeanna and Erin worked with me and my daughter and her fiancé to make sure everything was perfect fir their special day!