Stonewall Jackson Hotel & Conference Center

Staunton, VA · View map

About Stonewall Jackson Hotel & Conference Center

A historic wedding venue in Staunton, Virginia, Stonewall Jackson Hotel & Conference Center has been hosting weddings in the Shenandoah Valley since its re-opening in 2005. Whether your ceremony is large or small, the venue provides southern hospitality and impeccable service. Blending old and new style, Stonewall Jackson Hotel and Conference Center is sure to make your affair one to remember!

Facilities and Capacity
Accommodating a maximum of 300 guests, the venue offers two event spaces in which couples may host their ceremony and/or reception.

Couples who book Stonewall Jackson Hotel & Conference Center benefit from the following services and amenities:

• Indoor setting
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linens

Cuisine
Stonewall Jackson Hotel & Conference Center's culinary team is more than happy to customize a menu that utilizes an American cuisine-style.

History
Originally built in 1944, Stonewall Jackson Hotel & Conference Center underwent renovations in 2005 to restore it to its original state.

Location
Situated at the crossroads of I-81 and I-64, Stonewall Jackson Hotel and Conference Center is located 30 minutes from Charlottesville, 90 minutes from Richmond and two hours from Washington, D.C.

9 Reviews for Stonewall Jackson Hotel & Conference Center

9 Stonewall Jackson Hotel & Conference Center Reviews

Elizabeth
Elizabeth

Getting married on 11/09/2019

Beautiful daytime wedding!

We had our ceremony in the colonnade ballroom, cocktail hour in magnolia south and returned to the colonnade for the reception. The staff was excellent and coordinated everything with our venders! We ... Read more couldn’t be more pleased!

User5640752

2+ years ago

My wedding party and I stayed in the Stonewall Jackson before the wedding and got ready for the wedding there. They accommodated me with everything I ask for! The staf was super helpful and friendly. ... Read more I was even able to get some pictures taken in one of there ballrooms.

S
Stephanie

Married on 05/24/2015

I don't even know where to begin. We had our rehearsal lunch, wedding ceremony and reception again the Stonewall Jackson and it was literally a dream wedding and more perfect than we could have ever ... Read more ever imagined. From day one of working with Joe McDowell and the other staff at the venue we were just so grateful. Every individual that we worked with or even passed in the hall was so welcoming, pleasant and helpful. We have had so many guests approach us with nothing but great things to say about the staff and this venue. I cannot thank this group enough for our perfect wedding and their wonderful, invaluable hard work!