Stop and Stare Events

Oak Park, CA · View map

About Stop and Stare Events

Your wedding day is one of the most memorable days of your life. While there are hundreds of decisions to be made and dozens of opinions to be considered, YOUR voice is what matters most. At Stop and Stare Events, we are here to guide you along the way, and help to ensure that your wedding day is uniquely crafted to suit you, all the while, listening to your needs and vision.

With years of experience and hundreds of successful events to our name, our professional planning team will take the burden and stress off your shoulders. From vendor recommendations, etiquette guidance, design assistance, and timeline management, we take care of each and every detail so you can truly feel confidence in knowing that we'll ensure your day is a success.

At Stop and Stare Events, we address each couple with a personal and attentive approach. We understand that each couple and wedding is unique and that your wedding day should be a reflection of both your personalities and dreams. Whether you prefer Full Planning assistance, or Day of Coordination, we offer it all. We feel privileged to be a part of a couple's wedding day and can't wait to hear from you.

32 Reviews for Stop and Stare Events

32 Stop and Stare Events Reviews

Debra
Debra Vargas

Married on 09/01/2019

Kudos to Korin

Korin and her assistant Julie were the best! They went above and beyond to insure that Vanessa and David's big day went smoothly. I would highly recommend them. Well worth the investment for a day of ... Read more coordinator! Took so much pressure off of us. 🥂

A
Andrea

Married on 08/25/2018

Best Coordinator Ever!

You wrote a review for Stop and Stare Events 3 days ago 5. 0 star rating 8/20/2019 My Husband and I hired Stop and Stare events as our Wedding Management/Day of Coordinator after having a horrible ... Read more horrible experience with our previous wedding planner. Our wedding took place on 07/26/2019 at The Garden at Los Robles Greens in Thousand Oaks,our venue required us to use a wedding coordinator from their preferred list which could have not been a better idea since thanks to that we found Stop and Stare events! After meeting with almost all the coordinators from that preferred list as soon as we met Kristen we knew Her and her team would be the perfect fit for us. Kristen was very sweet, compassionate, professional and informative, she made things very straight forward and easy which was a huge plus for us since wedding planning can be complicated. Kristen informed us a couple months later that she was blessed with pregnancy and we would have MICHELLE as our lead planner since by the time our wedding date came around she would be on Maternity leave. She assured us that we were in great hands and working with anyone from her team was just as if we were working with her, we did not doubt her one bit! Now for THE BEST WEDDING COORDINATOR EVER MICHELLE! as soon as we started our communication via email we knew we were in amazing hands, she was very detailed oriented and brought details to our attention which we wouldn't have ever thought about. We got soooo many compliments from our family and guests on how attentive to everything and everyone she was. Seeing Michelle in action at our rehearsal day ensured me we had nothing to worry about!. Michelle was in constant contact with me weeks prior to the wedding to make sure we got every possible detail taken care of, she coordinated everything so efficiently with all our other vendors and made excellent executive decisions. We can truly say we didn't worry about ANYTHING the day of our wedding and thanks to that we had an AMAZING time. From dealing with last minute family arrangements to ensuring my now husband and I did everything on our timeline but still got to enjoy and have fun to making sure we always had drinks and moments to take it all in, she did it all! Michelle's kindness and warmth radiates as soon as you talk her, she is truly a very special person who we will never forget as well as we will never forget how perfect she made our special day. To our huge surprise Michelle let us know the day before our wedding that Kristen was also going to be helping out the day of which was an amazing surprise. Kristen was also amazing and went above and beyond for us, we truly could not have chosen a better team to coordinate our wedding. We owe a huge part of having the wedding of our dreams to them!. My Husband and I would 10000% hire stop and stare over and over again. My advice to any couple out there in search for a wedding coordinator who is professional, well organized, genuinely kind, upbeat, fun,sweet and that will truly care about you guys and your wedding HIRE THEM! We were so fortunate to have the best of the best. Thank you again for the most wonderful day of our lives, We will never forget you guys! Love Andrea & Daniel (photos coming soon)

E
emily

Married on 08/18/2018

Korin is amazing! She answered all my questions and concerns whenever I needed something. If I was confused or needed a suggestion when I was indecisive she had great ideas which helped me consider ... Read more different ideas. She reassured me everything was gonna turn out amazing when I became brideZilla and was freaking out. During my wedding my two year old was difficult and when the in laws were busy she helped out with getting her a bottle or taking her away in the other room while I got some pictures done. She made sure everything was in place and on time. She knew how to do my bustle when it was complicated to figure out for my bridesmaids. My bridal party was rowdy and she dealt with them with patience. I would recommend her to any bride!