Storm Jordan Productions

The Valley · View map

About Storm Jordan Productions

Storm uses products, skill, knowledge, and tools of the trade to enhance your beauty and make you look and feel gorgeous!!

Samantha ""Storm"" Boyce specializes in bridal and special event makeup. She got her start by modeling and was able to pick up skills and learn what designers and photographers were looking for in front of the lens. Working on different events and shoots gave her the basic experience to gain a position with M.A.C. cosmetics. The invaluable experience she gained while working for the company allowed her to fully launch her make up career, and she has worked on fashion shows, photo and video shoots, weddings and other events throughout the United States, Canada, and the Caribbean.

After a few years, the thirst for a deeper understanding and an additional skill set led her to the Aveda Institute to study skin care. She learned waxing, facial techniques, how to properly care for skin and became an Esthetician. Next, she attended an intensive course in NYC to become certified in High Definition Airbrush makeup.

While freelancing for the majority of her career, she has also enjoyed working for Bridal Beauty Associates for the past few years.

Images of her work have appeared in many print publications such as the Georgetowner and Sophisticate's Black Hair Magazine,on Essence.com and Whose Wedding is it Anyway. She is also listed in the Bridal Make Up Directory online.

Storm is available for travel, and services the United States and the Caribbean.

The desire for knowledge and desire to create flawless faces is the continued driving force for Storm.

Remember, you are beautiful already, but wait until your face has been taken by Storm!

3 Reviews for Storm Jordan Productions

3 Storm Jordan Productions Reviews

Rachael
Rachael

Getting married on 12/10/2019

Very responsive

I can’t wait for her to do my makeup on my wedding day in Anguilla. She’s an experienced makeup artist with a very nice portfolio of work with famous clients from around the world. Read more I can’t wait for her to do my makeup on my wedding day in Anguilla. She’s an experienced makeup artist with a very nice portfolio of work with famous clients from around the world.

R
Ricki

Married on 07/31/2016

I had no idea what to expect when I did my trial with Samantha. She was gracious and kind and so easy to work with. My trial was enjoyable and fun, and she seemed to understand exactly what I wanted, ... Read more wanted, which was a relief because being a first-time bride, I was already overwhelmed with a million decisions. On the day of my wedding many things went wrong, starting with the weather that forced my outdoor wedding indoors. However, Samantha turned up on time and did an amazing job. The chaos of the weather and people running around flustered did not seem to phase her at all. Not only did she do my makeup, she also did the entire bridal party and even stayed on to assist me with my dress and other minor details I had not considered. I absolutely loved my make up and my bridal parties entire look. Words cannot express what an AMAZING job and person this young woman is. I would highly recommend her to any brides or persons needing their make up done in Anguilla or elsewhere.

A
alysha

Married on 06/08/2013

She saved my wedding! I booked her for make up only but she did my hair too at the last minute. I got badly burned (scalp) at a salon right before my wedding day and could not wash or or have a salon ... Read more do my hair. I tried to do my hair myself but it did not look great, not to mention I burnt my arm trying to add curl to the ends. Samantha took one look at me and said "Ill fix it" My hair looked better in 30min than it had at any of my hair trials! She then had a really short time to get my make up done but it looked like she had spent an hour on it! I was transformed. My own mother could not believe how beautiful I looked that day! Im hard to please because I dont wear make up, but she was able to balance natural with dramatic to get a look I was IN LOVE WITH!! I love Samantha and reccomend her 100%!! NOt to mention she is a joy to work with.

Storm Jordan Productions FAQ