Story & Rhythm

Raleigh, NC · View map

About Story & Rhythm

Story & Rhythm is a husband and wife wedding photography and DJ company located in Raleigh, North Carolina. We specialize in crafting timeless, joyful and romantic wedding photography for your special day. Tosha and Brian are praised by previous clients for their thoughtful and helpful demeanor. Story & Rhythm specializes in photojournalistic and traditional styles of photography.

Visit our website at www.storyandrhythm.com today! Ask about our travel and destination packages!

48 Reviews for Story & Rhythm

48 Story & Rhythm Reviews

C
Cierra Brown

Married on 08/24/2019

The bomb. Com

Brian was the dj for my wedding and reception, he definitely kept the crowd hype! I was dancing,laughing and enjoying my self the entire night! Definitely would recommend Brian, you won’t regret it! ... Read more Brian was the dj for my wedding and reception, he definitely kept the crowd hype!! I was dancing,laughing and enjoying my self the entire night! Definitely would recommend Brian, you won’t regret it!!

T
Tyler George

Married on 07/10/2019

Our Engagement Photos

We're so happy with our pictures! Tosha was really flexible with us and our surprise engagement photos. We are so thankful for the role she played in our Engagement. Would definitely recommend to ... Read more friends and family!

brittany
brittany

Married on 07/07/2019

Amazing!!!

Our engagement pictures turned out perfect! Can not wait to see our wedding pictures! Read more Our engagement pictures turned out perfect!!! Can not wait to see our wedding pictures!