StoryLive Productions

Cantonment, Florida · View map · Visit website

About StoryLive Productions

StoryLive Productions offers high-quality video services to engaged couples in the Pensacola area. If a photo captures a thousand words, then videos tell the whole story. Videos from your wedding day should capture more than just the images, but display the tone and special moments as well. StoryLive Productions aims to do just that by providing couples with cinematic-style films they will cherish forever.

StoryLive Productions has been awarded WeddingWire Couple's Choice Awards for their extraordinary style. Their team uses high-definition video, the latest in film technology and creative thinking to provide the best product possible. Take the time to explore their past work to see that each video displays a different story. Let them tell yours too. Their services include:

• High-def video

O
Featured
Olivia

Married on 03/19/2016

I cannot give Storylive Productions enough praise! Demetrious was SO incredible throughout my husband's and my entire engagement and our wedding day. He is wonderful at communication and is so easy to ... Read more talk to. Anyone who has gotten any form of photography/videography done on themselves (unless they're, like, a professional model) knows that it can feel a little awkward to kiss and love on your significant other in front of a camera. Demetrious, however, makes it so easy to feel comfortable. He is absolutely hilarious and will calm your nerves in no time simply by cracking you up. He captured our special day so beautifully, and I can't imagine having a better wedding video to relive our day with. I implore you, if you are looking for the best videographer in the business, to use Storylive Productions. They are the best of the best!

sarah
sarah

Married on 02/23/2019

Fun to work with

StoryLive was beyond wonderful. This fun, and loving couple worked wonderfully together to capture and create the perfect wedding video. StoryLive was professional, communicated effectively and showed ... Read more up on time! I couldn't have asked for a better video. Thank you! https://vimeo.com/338999119

R
Rebecca

Married on 05/22/2018

I can not even begin to explain how happy i am with everything! I wasn't sure about doing a wedding video however my husband was dead set on it and for the one and only time i will say he was right! ... Read more Demetrious and his team were nothing short of amazing! They blended right in with everyone in my wedding party as well as the guest! They had warm hearts and were very professional, yet super fun. It was like having just another friend there. The first time i watched the video I literally balled my eyes out it was so beautiful. One of the best decisions we made with our wedding! All the way from Buffalo New York to sunny Florida thank you so much for all the hard work you did for us!!!