Storyteller Photography

Houston, TX · View map

About Storyteller Photography

It was his father, a freelance photographer himself, who first introduced Dragos to a camera and passion for photography. It's been now over 12 years of being a full time active photographer, with a wide experience in the field including photojournalism, corporate events, studio portraiture, automotive, fashion and advertising. He relocated to US almost a decade ago, bringing with him a small piece of the European heritage in his photography.

Dragos is a proud member of Professional Photographers of America

13 Reviews for Storyteller Photography

13 Storyteller Photography Reviews

Adrian
Adrian

Married on 03/24/2017

Dragos and David are both very talented photographers. They were nothing but a pleasure to work with. They have great energy that is infectious and shows through their work! I highly recommend them! Read more Dragos and David are both very talented photographers. They were nothing but a pleasure to work with. They have great energy that is infectious and shows through their work! I highly recommend them!

S
Shu

Married on 11/26/2016

Dragos and David were my wedding photographers in November and they were very easy to work with. They showed up on time and was always ready to take a photo at any moment. Dragos also has a very funny ... Read more personality, one of the reasons why I choose him. From my wedding videos, I can hear his funny comments and it really helps you on your wedding day to have someone positive. They both worked really hard to capture our moments on our special day. Their quality in pictures and service are excellent. I highly recommend Storyteller photography!

J
Jovani

Married on 11/19/2016

I have absolutely nothing but praise for Dragos. He is absolutely phenomenal! He is amazing to work with, truly makes you feel like family! He is fun, awesome, professional, punctual, creative, and ... Read more the list of positives just keeps going on and on. I definitely recommend him every day all day!