Stout Studios

Jacksonville, FL · View map

About Stout Studios

Hello and thank you for considering Stout Studios! We have a deep passion for the fleeting moment. We are drawn to love, laughter, energy and light. We strongly believe in honest photography and understand it is our responsibility to document your story, without becoming part of the story.

My name is Jessica VanTassel. In 2005 I established Stout Photography and in just a few years, we quickly grew to be one of the busiest wedding photography studios, photographing nearly 1000 weddings. In 2014, after graduating SCAD University with a major in photography, Kara joined the team as an associate photographer. In 2016 we added Chris and Holly as assistant photographers. In 2017, as our team had established as a multi-photographer studio so we decided to change our name to Stout Studios. Together with Chris, Holly, Kara and my husband Eric, we make up Stout Studios.

170 Reviews for Stout Studios

170 Stout Studios Reviews

Lacy
Lacy

Married on 04/27/2019

Couldn't be happier!

Kara and Jes from Stout Studios were absolutely amazing! I'm not sure I've ever met anyone more personable and enthusiastic about their profession than these two women. Kara was there for me ... Read more throughout the planning process, answering any questions I had almost immediately and just checking in periodically. In fact, the entire process with Stout Studios is very stress free. The day of the wedding was even more so. They took all of the photos we requested but were also super unobtrusive. Within a week we had a sample of the photos they took and all of them were gorgeous. We also received all of the digital prints much sooner than expected. As a bonus, although they are based in Jacksonville, they are willing to travel. We can't be more happy with Stout Studios, and will definitely be considering them for our future photography needs.

ashley
ashley

Married on 03/10/2019

Beyond Your Dreams

Jessica and her team at Stout Photography will 100% exceed your expectations. The energy and thoughtfulness she, and her team possess are indescribable. They are incredibly thorough and professional ... Read more while still making you and your guests feel completely at ease. She knows how to direct everyone through the chaos and emotions of the day. The photographs we received are outrageously stunning and one look at their portfolio would serve as proof of this. Anyone would be beyond lucky to have Stout capture such a momentous occasion. Stout is THE single best investment one could make for their wedding day.

A
anastasia

Married on 02/15/2019

We had a great experience with Kara, she was very patient with my family and was very helpful with placing us in poses, which is necessary when you have no idea what to do besides smile. We will ... Read more definitely be using Stout Photography again in the future. Our pictures turned out amazing and I could not have had a better session.