Stout Studios

Jacksonville, FL · View map

About Stout Studios

Hello and thank you for considering Stout Studios! We have a deep passion for the fleeting moment. We are drawn to love, laughter, energy and light. We strongly believe in honest photography and understand it is our responsibility to document your story, without becoming part of the story.

My name is Jessica VanTassel. In 2005 I established Stout Photography and in just a few years, we quickly grew to be one of the busiest wedding photography studios, photographing nearly 1000 weddings. In 2014, after graduating SCAD University with a major in photography, Kara joined the team as an associate photographer. In 2016 we added Chris and Holly as assistant photographers. In 2017, as our team had established as a multi-photographer studio so we decided to change our name to Stout Studios. Together with Chris, Holly, Kara and my husband Eric, we make up Stout Studios.

177 Reviews for Stout Studios

177 Stout Studios Reviews

Getting married on 10/13/2019

Awesome photography!

We booked Stout Studios for our wedding in St. Augustine Florida for October 2019. Kara did our engagement photos in Savannah Ga where we live and they are incredible. Everyone we've shown has been so ... Read more so impressed with them and I can't stop looking at them myself:) I am so excited for our wedding, I know those photos will turn out amazing as well. Kara was so sweet and personable and such a pleasure to work with. We were a little nervous about posing for pictures, but all of our photos looked so natural and definitely showed our love for one another. I am beyond grateful. I would highly recommend Stout Studios, I think they are very reasonably priced for the high quality work they produce and Kara was so friendly and easy to work with and has even been helpful with identifying other vendors in the area since it will be a destination wedding for us.

A

Married on 05/25/2019

Well worth the money

Jessica and her team are very talented and make the whole wedding photography process so simple! Our pictures turned out amazing! This is coming from a person that never writes reviews. They are all ... Read more very professional and friendly. I look forward to working with them again in the future

Morgan
Morgan M

Married on 05/11/2019

They’re truly artists

Jessica & Kara photographed our wedding, and we haven’t stopped staring at our album! They’re both amazingly talented, individually & together. There seemingly was not a moment of our wedding that ... Read more wasn’t captured in photos, and we are truly grateful. We can’t wait for our next photographable life event just to book them again!