Stover Events, LLC

Orting, WA · View map · Visit website

About Stover Events, LLC

My name is Kendra Stover. I am married to my best friend and have two amazing boys together. We are farmer-ish to our chickens, cats, dogs, and pig. We love the outdoors but also love our family movie nights. Our family motto’s are to “work hard be tough” & “be humble and kind”, and we strongly live by these quotes.

I am the business owner of Stover Events LLC and certified wedding and event planner. I have always been an organized, detailed person, and have found the passion to plan and coordinate events and weddings. My goal as a planner and coordinator is to make sure you are stress-free and that your visions come to life.

I will help make your day worry-free and memorable.

10 Reviews for Stover Events, LLC

10 Stover Events, LLC Reviews

Amanda
Amanda Bennett

Getting married on 09/18/2019

Wonderful people with exceptional service!

Working with Stover Events has been an exceptionally pleasant experience. Their timely response along with knowledge base has made planning and attending events a breeze and very enjoyable. I would ... Read more highly recommend their services to anyone looking to hire an event planning professional.

L
Lindsey Hansen

Married on 06/25/2019

Party planner

Kendra is amazing at what she does. I highly recommend her for any of your events! She is so kind and creative! She is amazing! Read more Kendra is amazing at what she does. I highly recommend her for any of your events! She is so kind and creative! She is amazing!

J
Jacque Sims

Married on 05/16/2019

Wonderful Creative Fantastic Planner

I would recommend Stover Events to everyone I know. Kendra is fantastic, creative, understanding, listens to what we want, great ideas and very professional. You can’t go wrong with Stover Events. ... Read more Everyone had a great time!!