Stovila

Portsmouth, NH · View map · Visit website

About Stovila

Wedding photos don't have to be boring & cheesy.

Octa and Tia (Stovila) have been photographing weddings since 2012. They are a husband-and-wife photography team who enjoy capturing romantic, fun, candid, and authentic shots.

Stovila is a wedding photography company based out of Portsmouth, New Hampshire. They are available for weddings in Hampton, Rye, Portsmouth, Dover, Kittery, and all New England.

Stovila offers comprehensive coverage of your wedding starting an hour before the ceremony to capture the wedding party preparations. The team will stay with you throughout the ceremony and for the highlights of your reception. Their package includes two photographers and a complimentary engagement session. High-resolution photos will be made available via an online gallery ready for you to download, share, and order prints.

14 Reviews for Stovila

14 Stovila Reviews

G
Genevieve

Married on 09/15/2018

Do not hesitate to choose Octa and Tia as your wedding photographers! We could not have made a better choice for our wedding photographers. The quality of there work is outstanding! We appreciate the ... Read more time and sense of perfection they demonstrated in each photo!

C
Catherina

Married on 10/29/2017

Highly recommended. Professional, friendly and great service. I ‘m really satisfied with the picture outcome. Looking forward to have another photo section with Stovila Read more Highly recommended. Professional, friendly and great service. I ‘m really satisfied with the picture outcome. Looking forward to have another photo section with Stovila

T
Timothy

Married on 10/21/2017

We had a great experience with Stovila Photography! Octa and Tia were a joy to work with and they take fantastic photos (I am a professional photographer myself, so you can take my word for it).I ... Read more particularly like their editing style and their composition and they're always getting really interesting shots and angles. Their edits are stylish and modern, but they're evergreen and will look great until your 50th Anniversary. You'll find yourself surprised, when looking at your photos less than a month after your wedding, that they got certain shot; my wife and I kept saying, wow, I didn't even know they were there! I would recommend having a game plan before your wedding by listing who you would like to have shot as that gets chaotic and I had forgotten to do that. I should also mention that Stovila gives you A LOT of photos - all really great - and they won't charge you to actually keep the photos you paid for unlike some other wedding photographers we researched. They got excellent coverage and it was really nice to actually get a full scope of the wedding that we spent so much time and money to plan. Hire them, we have no regrets about it! They took lovely engagement photos too!