Strada Salon & Bridal Suite

Prescott, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Strada Salon & Bridal Suite

Strada Salon & Bridal Suite is a professional hair and makeup service based in Prescott, Arizona. This experienced team has collectively been working in the beauty industry for more than 20 years, focusing on the finer details to create stunning looks for each and every client. Strada Salon & Bridal Suite strives to ensure your complete satisfaction, making you look and feel like the best version of yourself.

This Prescott-based beauty service makes it a priority to get to know each client on a personal level, developing a true understanding of their personal style and taste. Strada Salon & Bridal Suite allows you to avail of initial consultations and makeup and hair trials, ensuring your total confidence and trust in your final look. This experienced team provides the following beauty services:

• Textured hair styling

Anna
Featured
Anna

Married on 11/12/2018

Professional and talented; couldn't ask for anything more!

Strada Salon is amazing; everyone should use them for their wedding day hair and makeup needs. Joanie and Jenna managed to take 7 women with different roles in the wedding and create 7 different looks ... Read more that were both exactly what each of us wants and complementary to each other. They even managed to put my make-up/hair phobic sister and maid of honor at ease and created a simple look for her that really made her enjoy her time with them. As for me, the bride, I cannot tell you how wonderful it was for both of these women to listen to what I wanted, and make it happen. They offered suggestions and worked with me on the spot to create my bridal hair and makeup and I have never felt more beautiful in my life. If you go with this salon, you will not be disappointed

Shay
Shay M

Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing Wedding Hair/Makeup!

We used their bridal suite trailer for my wedding day and it was absolutely perfect! Amazing service and fun conversations while we got ready! My hair the day of my wedding looked exactly how I wanted ... Read more it to and my makeup stayed all day! Definitely use Strada for hair and makeup if you are getting married in the Prescott area!

Strada Salon & Bridal Suite FAQ