Stratton Hall

Chattanooga, TN · View map · Visit website

About Stratton Hall

Stratton Hall is a banquet hall wedding venue located in Chattanooga, Tennessee. The 10,000-square-foot indoor event space is ideal for hosting grand wedding ceremonies and receptions. Couples looking for a modern and elegant wedding venue will find it at Stratton Hall.

Facilities and Capacity
Stratton Hall can accommodate up to 650 guests in its spacious banquet hall. The venue features 14-foot-high open beam ceilings and large chandeliers. It offers customizable draping based on couples' tastes and needs. There is a chapel with white draping and elegant chandeliers, suitable for hosting wedding ceremonies. Stratton Hall has a lounge area with an electric fireplace, which is ideal for hosting intimate gatherings and cocktail receptions. The outdoor event space features a pergola with string lights, patio furnishing, and fire pits, which can be utilized for hosting grand outdoor ceremonies and receptions.

Stratton Hall offers several services for wedding-related events such as ceremonies, receptions, bridal showers, and engagement parties. The venue offers a bridal dressing room with seating and mirrors, four portable bars, 38 eight-seat round tables, 18 10-seat tables, up to 500 silver Chiavari chairs with cushions, and eight top-bar tables with chairs. Its services also include the following:

• Event rentals

Hanna
Featured
Hanna

Married on 10/16/2015

I had my wedding ceremony and reception at Stratton Hall. The venue by itself is beautiful, but once you add all the wedding decorations the hall is amazing! I couldn't imagine having my wedding at ... Read more any other location. As soon as I walked into Stratton Hall for a tour I knew immediately this would be my wedding venue! Haleigh is very helpful with booking the venue as well as any questions that may come up! All the great things that you may hear about Stratton Hall are true! Go check it out for yourself, you will not be disappointed!

Rachael
Rachael

Married on 05/26/2019

Elegant Setup

The venue was beautiful from the start. The staff was wonderful for letting me setup early and to visit as many times as I needed. They always had someone there to help with whatever. My wedding ... Read more turned out beautiful.

Kiamesha
Kiamesha

Married on 04/06/2019

It was spectacular

I love this venue because it was very elegant and very spacious. The patio is so beautiful and romantic at night with the lights around it. I highly recommend this venue Read more I love this venue because it was very elegant and very spacious. The patio is so beautiful and romantic at night with the lights around it. I highly recommend this venue