Stregare Cheesecake

Austin, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Stregare Cheesecake

Stregare Cheesecake Company is a designer cheesecake company based out of Austin, Texas. The company's custom-designed cheesecakes can make the perfect centerpiece for any event, with the option of over 100 different flavors for a diverse range of customization. The team can also craft cheesecakes of different sizes and add custom airbrushing and stenciling to create a truly unique dessert piece.

Stregare Cheesecake Company can create more than just cheesecakes — they also offer cakes, cupcakes, cookies, and groom’s cakes. All of their ingredients are fresh, organic, and locally sourced. The recipes can be customized to meet the dietary needs of those who have diabetes, gluten allergies, or nut allergies. Some of the services offered include:

• Consultations

H
Featured
Hillary

Married on 02/25/2017

I am not a huge cake person, so when I found out that there was a baker located in the Austin area that does wedding cheesecake I was so excited. Stregare Cheescake company was easy to work with and ... Read more even met with us to let them taste some of their flavors. My now husband and I talk about it all the time how awesome the cheesecake was. Having there cheesecake at our wedding was one of the best decisions that we made for our big day. Some of the best cheesecake we have ever eaten.

Melissa
Melissa

Married on 09/02/2018

Absolutely delicious and easy to work with!

Michael and Luci are awesome to work with! They were willing to work with my ideas to create a perfect cheesecake to surprise my now-husband on our wedding day. They met with my bridesmaids and me to ... Read more sample a few of their flavors. Every single thing we tasted was amazing, but we ultimately decided on an Irish Creme Cheesecake with a chocolate crust. They were able to print my husband’s fire department logo on a sugar sheet and overlaid it on top. It could not have been more perfect. I cannot wait for the next occasion when I can order another cheesecake from Stregare Cheesecake!

J
JOY

Married on 09/01/2018

Wonderful..crowd pleasing

We have used this company for all our events and they never dissapoint. The cheesecakes are always fresh and always a hit with our guests. I would deffinitley reccomend them. Read more We have used this company for all our events and they never dissapoint. The cheesecakes are always fresh and always a hit with our guests. I would deffinitley reccomend them.