Stripling Photography

Park Ridge, NJ · View map

About Stripling Photography

Stripling Photography and Fusion Films has a modern approach to Wedding photography that is best described as 'Portrait Journalism'. Meaning... we don't limit ourselves to strictly traditional styles or the constraints of photojournalism. We shoot unobtrusively when the big traditions of the day are taking place like the vows, first kiss and cake cutting. When events are not unfolding like during the bridal session, bride and groom portraits and bridal party shots we shoot in a Potrait journalistic style. Portrait journalism simply translates into using beautiful location and guiding the couple into styling that reflects the intimacy, humor and glamour that a wedding day encompasses.

As a former dance choreographer, combining artistic risk with creativity just comes naturally to me. I really love to help each bride and groom feel comfortable in front of the camera. During the portrait session I alternate between "capturing the moment" and portrait photojournalistic styling to create current yet timeless memories of your wedding day! Many couples choose to have a Fusion film made from the video footage captured in HD by our photographers. We then use these film highlights of your wedding day and combine it with the images captured during your get ready, bridal session, wedding and reception highlights to create an artistic film that you can show to your family and friends. Ask us about adding a fusion film to your wedding package.

Visit us at www.striplingphotography.com. Please give us a call at 845-439-4299 or email us at dana@striplingphotography.com

10 Reviews for Stripling Photography

10 Stripling Photography Reviews

M
Marion

Married on 04/18/2014

I found out about Stripling photography froma referral of someone we originally wanted as a photographer but was not available for our wedding day. I am so glad that happened because Dana was awesome! ... Read more She answered every single email I sent with lots and lots of questions ( i had a lot! ) and helped us out with a budget that would accomodate the both of us. The engagement photos came out very nicely! everyone loved them! we loved them! The day of our wedding, Dana handled our huge wedding party with grace and lots of patience with the help of her assistants. The wedding album is amazing and I am so glad we chose one! The videographer that she had on hand did an awesome job!! everyone loved it! we cannot get enough of it! We highliy recommend Stripling photography for your wedding because you just have to!!! her website says it all. we are still in awe!!!

User3577866

2+ years ago

They say the day of your wedding will pass you by quickly and the months of late nights, long weekends and substantial headaches you endured planning that perfect day will be realized in just a few ... Read more short hours. My husband and I both agreed that, apart from choosing each other, the choice of a wedding photographer was going to be the most important wedding-related decision we would make. When we came across Dana’s website we were immediately taken with her talent and style. It was obvious that she does not just capture generic two dimensional reflections of people. Dana’s photography is a delicate interlacing of complex and unique personalities with the natural beauty and romance of true love. It was an intrinsic feeling of rightness when we saw her work, similar to the feeling you get when you find “The Dress.” The day of our wedding was chaos; similar to every bride’s I’m sure. It was only by Dana’s arrival that caused the storm around me to calm. She has this ability to make you feel like you've known each other for years, which is probably the best possible thing you could ask for from a photographer. She poses you naturally so you feel comfortable and leaves you breathless at the results. The entire day spent with Dana, and her assistant Emily, was upbeat and fun, I truly felt like I was just hanging out with an old friend. We received all of our photos within 3 weeks and were able to relive our wedding day as we returned from our honeymoon. I cannot recommend Dana Stripling enough, her down to earth personality mixed with her artistic talent are what makes a great photographer.

A
Alexis

Married on 03/22/2013

Words can not describe how amazing Dana and her team were. From capturing every moment in our bridal suite with the girls get ready photos to our beautiful ceremony and enchanting reception -- she is ... Read more MAGIC. Dana is not only a true artist but she makes every part of an already spectacular day FUN! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!