Strotz Photography

Incline Village, NV · View map · Visit website

About Strotz Photography

Photographer Joy Strotz celebrates the beauty of your special day, with a highly personalized experience for each couple that documents your story with incredible visual memories you will want to share and treasure forever! Her wedding and fashion photography work is frequently featured in print and online publications such as Ceremony Magazine, Inside Weddings, Style Me Pretty, Strictly Weddings and Vogue.com and covers for Ceremony Magazine and Today's Bride. Available for travel to any destination for engagement sessions, weddings and elopements. Feel free to request referrals and to speak directly with past wedding clients.

About Joy - I am often told that my name suits me! I have the most amazing job in the world as it allows me to follow my inspirations and document the beauty of life and relationships. I have met and worked with so many beautiful people through this career, for which I feel truly blessed. The other stuff: I'm a Mom of 3 amazing sons & have been married to the love of my life for over 20 years! I hold a degree from SFSU where I studied video & television production. My work has won many awards and has been published in many online & print magazines/blogs. Can't wait to meet my next wedding couple! Will it be you?

Strotz Photography offers images that can be shared digitally throughout social media platforms, and also beautiful options for custom-designed wedding albums, a variety of artwork and personalized boutique service. Services

• One event per day

D
Featured
Dana

Married on 08/22/2014

When looking for a wedding photographer, my husband and I met with a few different ones in Tahoe, then we had our consult appointment with Joy, before we drove away I told my then fiancee- she is it. ... Read more She was relaxed, easy going and listened to what we had to say, her previous work that she showed us was stunning! Best decision ever made!!!!! Joy is an absolutely amazing photographer! Our wedding pictures were gorgeous, the photos looked like they were from a bridal magazine! Joy was flexible, professional and FUN! She is very outgoing, friendly and everyone, from our wedding party to wedding guests, loved her. Joy went above and beyond for our engagement photos, she travelled to San Francisco, put up with weekend traffic and my dog and captured some beautiful photographs of us around the city. In Tahoe, she picked some amazing locations for wedding party photos and worked extremely well with the videographer. After our wedding, our pictures were available quickly and there were so many beautiful shots, it was hard to pick our favorites. As a surprise last Christmas, my parents gave my husband and I a wedding album and large framed portrait. Joy worked with my mom (who lives in Canada) to put this together and the end was result was a stunning portrait and a high end album, filled with photos that captured the day perfectly from beginning to end! Words cannot express how grateful my husband and I are to Joy for being a part of our special day, the photos show not only our personality but that of our friends and family. Seriously, best photographer ever!

D
Dianne

Married on 06/14/2017

Joy is very warm and engaging and immediately puts you at ease. She has a very creative eye and the results are always spectacular. Read more Joy is very warm and engaging and immediately puts you at ease. She has a very creative eye and the results are always spectacular.

R
Risa

Married on 05/19/2017

One of the most sweets, selfless & creative photographer I have ever met! Every picture I have obtained from Joy has been pure magic & memorable! If you are looking for a true professional, ... Read more passionate & open photographer to capture pure bliss & beauty. joy, with Strotz Photography' is the go to gal. Thank you Joy for all work.