Strouse Photography

Midlothian, VA · View map

About Strouse Photography

Every wedding collection includes two photographers -- Allie & Brad Strouse.

Allie can be found sneaking cookie butter from the pantry at all hours of the night except when she's on her life mission of finding the best cookie in RVA. She loves running, organizing and finding the best deal and most unique items at second-hand/consignment/thrift stores!

Brad can be found training for any of his extreme races including, but certainly not limited to, marathons, sprint triathlons or half Ironmans! He loves competition, rescue animals, connecting with others and discussing eternal topics like the timelessness of the Beatles or training techniques for endurance sports.. He's an avid vinyl collector, music listener, triathlete, and marathoner.

Together, they've always been passionate about music, family, friendship, and serving others. There's nothing more they enjoy than sharing their four generations deep love for Auburn University. War Eagle!

20 Reviews for Strouse Photography

20 Strouse Photography Reviews

M
Maggie

Married on 08/25/2018

Allie and Brad were amazing photographers to work with. After watching them as my sister's wedding photographer and seeing the beautiful pictures she had it was no question we wanted them to be our ... Read more photographers! They were so easy to work with and made sure we got all the pictures we wanted, while also making sure we got to really experience our wedding. It was amazing to have TWO photographers on our wedding day to make sure that we got every moment captured. Both Allie and Brad are so talented and we were very happy with all of our pictures- it was hard to pick our favorites! They truly captured the essence of our wedding day and I will cherish every picture they took for years to come. Furthermore- Allie and Brad are fun to be around and they made taking pictures a fun experience (which is saying a lot because my husband hates taking pictures!) I would 100% recommend them to anyone looking for a great wedding photography experience!!

Emily
Emily

Married on 07/07/2018

Not your average wedding photographers

Allie and Brad Strouse are the most incredible individuals we had the pleasure of working with for our wedding. We met them at the Richmond Bridal Show, and after meeting about 10 other perfectly ... Read more wonderful photographers, there was an instant connect to Allie and Brad. Their upbeat personality and can do attitude made us so confident that they would not just be great photographers, but great advocates and advice givers for our big day. They were always willing to share tips or suggestions before the day of. Additionally, being an over planner myself, I was so impressed at how much time they took to get to know what we were looking for and how our big day was going to play out. When it came to the actual wedding day, it was more like having another friend around to celebrate with. They make it so comfortable, that the process of taking all the different photos was so enjoyable! They captured our most important memories in such a professional, elegant and beautiful way that we are endless grateful for them and their hard work. We absolutely loved working with them and are quick to recommend to anyone and everyone!!

J
Jessica

Married on 05/12/2018

Allie and Brad are the BEST! I absolutely loved working them. They make you feel so at ease and are a lot of fun! They answered all of my questions and were always very quick to respond. When ... Read more choosing dates for the engagement shoot they gave us plenty of options and were very flexible. We had a couple check in meetings prior to the big day which helped everything go smoothly day of. They are incredibly organized and know exactly what they are doing. The family photos after the ceremony were done in no time and we were able to enjoy the majority of cocktail hour. I couldn't believe how quickly our wedding photos were done - I expected to wait much longer!! Our photos are GORGEOUS and I can't stop looking at them! I couldn't imagine choosing anyone else for our engagement/wedding photos. Allie and Brad, thank you so much for everything - you guys are awesome and we have these beautiful memories of our wedding because of you!!