StrungUp Event Lighting & Rentals

Queen Creek, Arizona · View map · Visit website

About StrungUp Event Lighting & Rentals

StrungUp Event Lighting & Rentals, based out of Queen Creek, Arizona, is a creative lighting company that provides services to wedding events. With unique and creative designs, this company is here to simplify your planning experience to save you time and money. Their goal is to create an elegant and magical atmosphere to make your celebration both fun and unique for all involved.

StrungUp Event Lighting & Rentals offers an extensive list of services to wedding couples. Services include setup and cleanup of decorations, delivery of event rentals, hanging lit decor, outdoor lighting, indoor lighting, and more. They also provide a rather long list of event rental items other than lights, including aisle markers, chairs, tables, linens, altars/arches, signage, and dance floors. Other services offered by the company include:

• String lights

M
Featured
Megan

Married on 12/01/2018

Incredible, put my vision to life!

I cannot speak higher of Justin and the staff at StrungUp. I stumbled upon them at the Bridal Show and initially got a quote to have them do the lighting at our wedding venue (photos attached). After ... Read more conversing back and forth, he was able to add on an incredible chandelier (one of my dreams) as well as the chairs and farm tables used in our reception. Justin is very response, always within 24 hours. In addition, the pricing is no question the best in the Phoenix area. I got quotes from several other companies and I am not kidding they charge HALF of what several of the big name companies charge. Hire StrungUp and I can guarantee you will not be disappointed. They are very professional and the work they produce is unbelievable. I would use them over and over again!

A
Ashlee

Married on 04/20/2019

Perfect ambiance

These lights provided the exact feeling I was looking for. The team was responsive and super reasonably priced. They arrived on time and were very friendly. Having the string lights at my wedding was ... Read more a major point for me and because of strung up I was able to make it happen.

S
Shayla

Married on 03/02/2019

10/10 Recommend

This is definitely one of the best event lighting and rental companies out there. They are willing to work with you and make your wedding match your vision! The team is efficient and very excellent in ... Read more communicating with you!! The lighting was way better than what I could have imagined and the decor and rentals were incredible!!