StThomas Wedding Photography

St Thomas, VI · View map

About StThomas Wedding Photography

The beautiful Virgin islands offer some of the most stunning backdrops for Wedding Photography.

As a St. Thomas Wedding Photographer, I offer no hassle beach wedding video and photography services here in the USVI.

There is no reason we shouldnt have great fun on the beach or even in the water, creating memories that will last a lifetime!!

3 Reviews for StThomas Wedding Photography

3 StThomas Wedding Photography Reviews

C
Christina

Married on 09/27/2016

Frank was fabulous and took time to help with all photo ideas that I had. He didn't hesitate to get into the water with us, as we wanted some in the water photos. He was extremely professional and ... Read more gave us our pictures in about a week after the wedding. I know for some of my friends wedding it took over a month to get photos, so I was pleasantly surprised at his prompt responses. He is an excellent photographer and artist with fantastic ideas. I highly recommend him!

S
Sara

Married on 09/19/2016

Frank made my wedding day so much fun! Read more Frank made my wedding day so much fun!!

H
Heather

Married on 06/25/2016

We couldn't have asked for a better experience. Frank caught all of the special moments - from the touching family traditions to the laughter & tears of joy. He was extremely professional and kind. By ... Read more By the end of our event, Frank was part of our family!!!

StThomas Wedding Photography FAQ