Studio 137 Salon and Spa

Falmouth, MA · View map · Visit website

About Studio 137 Salon and Spa

Studio 137 Salon and Spa is a beauty salon based in Falmouth, Massachusetts. They pride themselves on being able to offer a creative, fun and relaxing environment set to make their brides and their girls look amazing. From manicures to tanning, they have every possible beauty service available to make you look stunning on your wedding day. They offer exceptional service to their clients and work diligently to make sure they meet their brides’ desires!

Studio 137 Salon and Spa offers on-site wedding hair and makeup! Their services include:

• Consultations

2 Studio 137 Salon and Spa Reviews

J
    Jennifer

Married on 03/18/2017

These girls ROCK! Communication and scheduling was a breeze. I decided to have the makeup and hair stylists come to where myself and the wedding party were getting ready on the day of the wedding. ... Read more They arrived early to set up and got us organized quickly! They were so much fun and really made us feel relaxed. Their prices were very fair and I would definitely refer them to others as I was referred to them! I wish I lived closer so I could go to them for my regular hair salon needs!

A
    Andrea

Married on 07/28/2018

1.1

I was excited to visit this salon after reading reviews on the knot and Facebook and seeing all the pics here on wedding wire! I was more than disappointed when I arrived for my hair trial. I was ... Read more treated like a walk-in and asked to return in 30 min when I had made an appointment over a month in advance. I had several pictures from Pinterest of style ideas I was going for. The stylist really did not get the style right but I’m open to other up dos, however it was not neat or put together. It took her about an hour and 30 min and there were pieces sticking out all over the places and so much hairspray was used that my hair was flat to my face and slicked back. When I asked to pin in some of the pieces that weren’t in place, I was told “well this is just to get an idea”. I really wanted to have a good idea of what my hair would look like on my wedding day, especially after 90 min of styling! My MOH requested a deposit refund within 48 hours and had to call back several times to follow up. Each time the owner mentioned a different bride or wedding date and my MOH had to remind her what refund she was looking for. Customer service could vastly improve! Not sure about other brides but when choosing a vendor the ones that have made the planning process easy and welcoming have been the top choice! I would not recommend. I have shared some photos below of how my hair turned out!

Studio 137 Salon and Spa FAQ