Studio 21 Photography Nick and Alison

Shelbyville, IL · View map

About Studio 21 Photography Nick and Alison

We are a husband and wife team! We love capturing memories and we use multiple styles. We are easy going people we have 3 children and 1 dog. Photography is our passion and we are both wired to be creative. We let the day be yours while we get amazing photos that make memories for a lifetime.

8 Reviews for Studio 21 Photography Nick and Alison

8 Studio 21 Photography Nick and Alison Reviews

W
Whitney

Married on 07/02/2016

Nick and Alison were a great fit for our wedding. At the initial meeting with them I knew they were the right choice for us. They made me feel so comfortable and were genuinely passionate about their ... Read more business and making sure our day was captured in the most beautiful way. Throughout the process they were always prompt on returning my calls/emails. They never made me feel like they were too busy to communicate. On the day of our wedding, wouldn't you know, it rained! Nick and Alison were THE only reason I stayed calm. They were so reassuring about getting great shots. They even waited around until the sun came out and were so flexible and creative throughout the day. We laughed so much during all of this and honestly had the best time taking our pictures. The one thing that impressed me the most was that they are both professional photographers. You are basically getting two for the price of one! They work so well together and compliment each other in their work. We would pick them 10 times out of 10. We will always be so grateful for the wonderful memories they captured on our special day.

S
Samantha

Married on 03/16/2013

Nick and Alison were absolutely wonderful! I could have not chose two of the most dedicated photographers for our wedding. They were so much fun to work with and so easy going. Our pictures were more ... Read more than I had imagined and I can't wait to see them in print! I have recommend them to everyone!

C
Casey

Married on 09/24/2011

AMAZING! Researched the area of our wedding before starting pictures so they could find the perfect spots (which happen to be my favorite pictures! ) of a town I thought I was so familiar with. They ... Read more were willing to almost anything for us and were wonderful people to work with! Would recommend them to anyone, and can't wait to take my kids to them someday in the future for pictures as well! Thanks again.