Studio 215

Fayetteville, NC · View map · Visit website

About Studio 215

STUDIO 215 is a modern wedding venue located in downtown Fayetteville, North Carolina. This event space from the 1930s boasts over 6,100 square feet and can hold both your ceremony and reception. This industrial warehouse features exposed brick walls, bistro lights, a bright white bridal suite, groom's room, two indoor balconies, and a private patio. There are two unique event spaces to choose from. STUDIO 215 is happy to host both intimate gatherings and lavish affairs.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 240 guests in the larger room of this unique venue. It boasts two balconies, a full-size prep kitchen and an outdoor patio with bistro lights hung high in the air, perfect for cocktail hour. Your guests will experience 25 foot tall exposed beam ceilings and AMAZING acoustics as you exchange your vows. The downtown venue also includes a 6' long rustic mobile bar, large planters on industrial wheels, several high top tables, a giant chalk board wall, and romantic lighting throughout. If you're having a more intimate affair "Little Studio 215" is ideal for you. The 1,100-square-foot space can accommodate up to 90 guests for a wedding ceremony and up to 40 guests for an intimate reception. It features a small indoor balcony and a spiral staircase. Two rest rooms and a small prep kitchen with balck granite countertops are located in the adjoining hallway.

Get ready in style with hair and make-up in their beautiful bridal suite. A vintage white camel back sofa, large gold mirror, gold chandelier, and a custom avant garde make-up counter await. Sip complementary mimosas with your bridesmaids while your photographer is clicking away! While you and your bridal party are getting ready, your groom and his groomsmen can relax in their own room with a sofa, bar, flat screen TV, and Xbox. Our gorgeous mahogany chiavari chairs with white padded cushions are included in ALL rentals along with plenty of round and rectangular banquet tables. There's two lots with plenty of on-site private parking for your guests. Included in every package of Studio 215 includes:

• Setup of furniture per a detailed diagram
  • Our cleaning crew
  • Our security guard
  • Handicap accessible restrooms
  • Wheelchair accessible through the space
  • Outside alcohol allowed at no additional fee (NC ABC rules apply)
  • Private parking lot at no additional fee
  • List of our favorite, go-to preferred wedding vendors
  • Giant chalkboard wall

C
Featured
Cheyenne

Married on 06/09/2018

Studio 215 was a blessing. I love the people who run it and I love the place. It has so much natural lighting, which makes your pictures look amazing. For our wedding we went for a Polynesian theme, ... Read more since I (the bride) am half Samoan. We had so much going on during the wedding, we had dancers, a fire dancer, then all the "normal" wedding traditions after that. It seemed like our wedding could have lasted hours! We definitely kept the guest entertained, but the most important part was making sure everything flowed. A few weeks before the wedding, we were bundles of nerves because we couldn't piece together all the small details and arrangements, and Taryn did a fantastic job with giving us reassurance that everything was going to go smooth - and it sure did!! It was crazy because the night before our wedding my aunts and uncles that flew miles to get here surprised me with a fire dancer and I had no idea where I was going to put him or how he was even going to be able to perform. Taryn gladly allowed us to have the fire dancer perform outside, which was amazing because most places have strict regulations - especially for such a short notice. Overall I'm glad we didn't pick another location, Studio 215 went above and beyond to meet our needs. I couldn't have asked for a better host or service. They have the best price around and the communication is fast! Anytime I would have questions I would message her and she would always reply back that same day, sometimes in the same hour! If you're looking for a venue in Fayetteville, I highly suggest Studio 215 - you won't be disappointed!

Bailey
Bailey

Married on 03/16/2019

Really enjoyed the service!!

The location was great! The service was outstanding and very professional! Read more The location was great! The service was outstanding and very professional!

Kayla
Kayla

Married on 11/23/2018

Magical Wedding Venue

Like most other brides, my wedding day was amazing! I can say for a fact it would not have been half of what it was without this venue. Breath-takingly beautiful! The lighting was so romantic for my ... Read more Saturday evening wedding. All of the guests loved how elegant and unique the venue was!