Studio 25 Wedding Photography

Sarasota, FL · View map · Visit website

About Studio 25 Wedding Photography

Studio 25 Wedding Photography is a photography business located in Sarasota, Florida, servicing couples throughout the Tampa area. Heather, the owner, meets with her clients in order to share more about her services and her individual approach to capturing the details of clients’ weddings. She utilizes a blend of contemporary, photojournalistic, and traditional styles while documenting celebrations of love.

Studio 25 Photography offer multiple packages that cover supply couples with a variety of services and products. Each wedding collection includes high-resolution images in a digital file format. In addition to receiving their images as digital files, couples can obtain prints, albums, and canvases from the company. Heather can also produce save-the-dates and thank-you cards for couples to distribute to their loved ones. She also offers the following amenities:

• Additional hours of coverage

A
Featured
Ashley

Married on 09/10/2016

Don't book anyone else! I can't rave enough about Heather! Literally everyone that tells me they're getting married, I get angry if they've already booked a photographer, LOL! We booked with her for ... Read more both our engagement shoot and our wedding. Both my husband and I thought that being in front of a camera like that would be awkward but Heather just made us feel like it was one of my best friends taking photos of us. I booked Heather and her 2nd shooter, Nikki for our wedding and Nikki is just as awesome!!! I have parents that have been divorced almost 15 years. My husband's family and my family come from different lifestyles and had never met before. If you're thinking "awkward", it wasn't!! Heather and Nikki just click with everyone. Almost 2 months later and my guests are still telling me how cool my photographers were. I hear "Ashley and Jack looked like they were famous with paparazzi taking photos of them, haha!!". For any occasions in the future that we want photos for, I'm not even looking anywhere else, Team Heather all the way!!!!

S
Shelby

Married on 03/02/2019

Best wedding photographer

Heather is by far one of the best wedding photographers out there! She’s very easy to work with and listened to every idea I had for pictures, and doesn’t over charge, her pricing is very reasonable! ... Read more She did my engagement photos and was so flexible and understanding with our schedules , and the reschedulings we had to do (due to husband traveling job). Our photos have been nothing short of perfect!

L
Leslie

Married on 02/16/2019

Do not hire anyone else!!

Heather is an amazing photographer. We hired her for our engagement, rehearsal dinner, and day of pictures. I don’t usually feel comfortable taking pictures but she made me feel extremely comfortable ... Read more comfortable and at ease on the day of. We had a few hiccups on the night of our rehearsal dinner and Heather jumped right in to help. She is great with children, we had 4 in our wedding party. I highly recommend her! We will definitely be using her again in the future!!