Studio 309

Spencer, IA · View map

About Studio 309

Hi! We're Euvonne and Amalie and we're wedding photographers! Why are we wedding photographers? Because we love photographing love! We also love natural light, capturing true emotion and having fun! Wedding photography is our specialty which means we are able to focus on connecting with our couples and build a custom Wedding Experience just for them.

7 Reviews for Studio 309

7 Studio 309 Reviews

K
Katie

Married on 12/13/2016

These two ladies are absolutely amazing and I would recommend them to anyone. It was definitely helpful to have 2 photographers to help keep everything on time. I gave them a list of ideas of shots ... Read more that I wanted and I let them take care of the rest! My wedding photos turned out great!

E
Elice

Married on 10/01/2016

These two ladies are wonderful photographers and listen to your ideas as well as add their own unique touches. Thet work well with all ages. I have great phots of every moment of my wedding day. Best ... Read more money I spent next to my dress!

S
Stacie

Married on 07/30/2016

We could not be happier with the service and photos we received from Studio 309! I started my photographer search online, and got some feeback from friends who had been recently married. The prices ... Read more were very comparable to other photographers in the area. I began browsing their Facebook page, and loved how natural the photos looked. After meeting Euvonne and Amalie I knew they were the perfect fit. They are so friendly and easy going. They were also enthusiastic about the whole process. I could tell right from the start that they really cared about what we wanted. The day of our engagement shoot and our wedding flowed so nicely, completely stress free. We are very pleased with the quality and amount of photos we were given! They captured our personalities, and all the details perfectly. I would highly recommend Studio 309!