Studio 41 Photographers

Clawson, MI · View map

About Studio 41 Photographers

We have taken stunning images and produced quality videos using top of the line digital equipment since 1995. Our portfolio speaks for itself.
With over 35 years of experience in both video production and professional photography, we have built a well-respected reputation.
Based on our effective process, hard work, and unmatched customer service, we are proud to ensure absolute satisfaction to all of our customers.

For more information, please check out our website, or E-mail us at contact@studio41photo.com

29 Reviews for Studio 41 Photographers

29 Studio 41 Photographers Reviews

P
Paige

Married on 07/21/2018

I don't even know how to begin to describe our experience with the Studio 41 team. My husband and I had interviewed at least 6 photographers and every time I just left feeling that we weren't blown ... Read more away. When I first saw Studio 41's pictures, they really spoke for themselves. I immediately called Steve and I was instantly sold. Not only were his photographs incredible, but he was so easy to talk to and knew exactly what we wanted. We booked with Studio 41 before even meeting in person. I cannot even describe how happy we are that we chose Studio 41 to capture our day. I was nervous about having someone follow me around all day taking my picture, but we felt like Steve and Sam were one of the group! Our bridal party and families loved working with them and they truly made our day so enjoyable. They captured all of our special moments. Steven and Sam both really go out of their way to make sure your pictures are incredible. Steve has an absolute gift in his ability to capture perfect photos. When he sent us our finished pictures, I was completely blown away. I felt the pictures really filled us in on all the little things about our day that we missed. There isn't a single picture we didn't like! I cannot recommend the Studio 41 team enough! I believe that choosing the photographer for your wedding is the most important decision throughout the process, and we are so happy we chose Studio 41!

J
Jenna

Married on 08/05/2017

Steve has a real passion for what he does. His work is amazing and im so glad my florist referred me to check him out. Our pictures are stunning and were given a great package. Thank you! Read more Steve has a real passion for what he does. His work is amazing and im so glad my florist referred me to check him out. Our pictures are stunning and were given a great package. thank you!

A
April

Married on 09/17/2016

Honestly where do I begin!? We met Steve almost 3 years ago when we first got engaged. I wanted to find a photographer that understood the drama I wanted in my pictures, Steve’s pics said everything. ... Read more We instantly called him and he spoke to my fiancé for a half hour, who also has a hobby of photography. Steve told us to come right in the same day and took his time going over everything and showing us all his work. We instantly booked our wedding for 2015 with Steve and couldn't have been happier. Our engagement pics were beautiful! Steve captured exactly what I was looking for. I wanted fall pictures where the colors exploded and he gave us exactly that. Some personal things came up after our engagement pictures and we had to move our wedding date 2 more times which Steve was nothing but accommodating! Finally 2 years later here we are married and I cannot even explain how absolutely gorgeous our wedding pictures came out. I was in a panic the week prior as the weather kept changing and said rain all day, which Steve assured me wouldn’t matter and that the pics would still be astonishing. He told me to stop worrying, which to my surprise even though it down poured all morning, right after the ceremony the sky completely cleared up for the rest of the day. I have heard nothing but compliments on Steve’s work. The bridesmaids and groomsmen loved him and his brother Sam, who was great with the kids! Our ring bearer’s parents were in awe at how Sam got him to stop crying and smile right away. I got a migraine right in the middle of our wedding day and Steve made sure I was doing ok and able to keep on with the pictures, even making sure I had water right by me. Sam was right there too carrying my veil along and picking off prickers that got on my dress as we were at Heritage Park shooting. Steve and Sam were phenomenal. Their personalities are great and we were cracking up all day, they could not have made the day any easier. Definitely go with Steve & Studio 41!!