Studio 90

Rollinsford, NH · View map · Visit website

About Studio 90

Studio 90 is a professional wedding hair and makeup artistry service based out of Rollinsford, New Hampshire. This experienced team of stylists aims to provide your wedding beauty services while making you feel as comfortable and relaxed as possible. This full-service beauty salon will work with you to create your ideal beauty vision for your special day.

Studio 90 can attend to all your wedding beauty needs to have you feeling at your most comfortable and confident on your big day. They provide hair and makeup trials to ensure that you are happy with your chosen style, and can provide their services on site for your convenience. They can also style your wedding party to facilitate a consistent look for your day. Their wide range of services include:

• Airbrush makeup

Mariella
Mariella Rollins

Married on 04/27/2019

Absolutely fantastic!

Studio 90 did a really wonderful job styling my hair and my makeup for my wedding. Straight from the beginning they responded quickly to all my questions. When I went in for the hair/makeup trial I ... Read more was impressed by Calina’s and Elizabeth’s talent and professionalism. They did such an AMAZING job. I felt like the most beautiful version of myself. They worked really quickly too. On the morning of my wedding, they showed up on time. They were so friendly and fast. They did my hair and my bridesmaids hair too. They even helped a little more than they had to. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants to feel like a beautiful bride on their wedding day. Don’t fall in the trap of booking other wedding “stylists” who may end up being terrible and you lose out on a ton of money (like I did originally, before I found Calina and Elizabeth) Make sure you do your research and find a great wedding team. Studio 90 would be a great choice for any bride. I say five stars :)

A
Allison

Married on 11/03/2018

Talented makeup artist who made us all feel comfortable and glamorous

We had Elizabeth do makeup for myself, 3 bridesmaids and my mom and mother in law and it was the perfect experience. I told her my vision for everyone’s makeup style, natural elegance and she was able ... Read more to run with it without any issue. Everyone including myself was comfortable and extremely pleased with how our makeup turned out! Even my mom who does not wear makeup and was a little hesitant was happily surprised. Elizabeth is very talented, kind, and wonderful to work with.

Amanda
Amanda Suttie

Married on 10/26/2018

Could not have picked anyone better!

Calina was the best! She made my wedding day so special, knew what I needed (even when I had no clue), helped me to stay on time, and added an extra smile to my day. My trial was so helpful and we ... Read more worked through how it would look in ceremony pictures as well as making sure it could withstand dancing the night away. I could not imagine having anyone else do my hair on my wedding day and I recommend her to anyone getting married in the area. You will not be disappointed with Calina as your hair stylist for your wedding — she has done this for years, is a pro, and treats you like a best friend.