Studio Benjamin

Sevierville, TN · View map

About Studio Benjamin

No preset packages. We specialize in weddings in the Great Smoky Mountain area. We understand weddings are unique and should be priced accordingly. Our prices are fair and the quality is hard to beat. We have over 69 five star ratings on Facebook. Let us send you a custom quote for review.

4 Reviews for Studio Benjamin

4 Studio Benjamin Reviews

A
Angi

Married on 08/06/2016

Our family recently came together for a vacation in Pigeon Forge and I contacted Ben for a last minute photo request. WOW! Ben's energy and approach made getting 28 people together in one photo seem ... Read more easy. The final results are amazing! You captured the family and us. Every time I look at the photos, I feel like I’m back there.

Anne-Marie
Anne-Marie

Married on 09/30/2012

There is only one word that accurately describes my experience with Studio Benjamin - - AMAZING! I met Ben the morning of my wedding and it was like I had known him forever! His quick wit and fabulous ... Read more fabulous personality calmed all of our butterflies and added so much to our day! He captured our wedding and reception perfectly and took some incredible pictures. Every single guest at our wedding commented on how great Ben was and many have reached out to me for his contact information for family photographs. I can’t imagine a more perfect photographer for our wedding and am so thankful that I chose Studio Benjamin. The photographer is one of the most important people at your wedding. When people tell you that your wedding and reception will fly by, they are telling the truth! An incredible photographer is essential to making your day a lasting memory. I highly recommend Studio Benjamin!

M
Mckenzie

Married on 10/08/2011

If I could give 10 stars as a review I would. My wedding day was perfect and Ben was a huge part of making it that way. He was almost like part of my family but while still being professional. The ... Read more pictures are beautiful. I really could not have dreamed of a better day or a better photographer to capture and share it with. Amazing doesn't begin to describe what a great job he did. -McKenzie