STUDIO BRIDE Makeup & Hair

Jacksonville, FL · View map · Visit website

About STUDIO BRIDE Makeup & Hair

STUDIO BRIDE Makeup & Hair is an on-site makeup and hair stylist in Destin, Florida. This mobile group of freelance makeup and hair professionals will come to you. They specialize in styling for engagement sessions as well as for larger wedding parties. STUDIO BRIDE Makeup & Hair is headquartered in Jacksonville Beach, where they do trial runs for hair and makeup.

STUDIO BRIDE Makeup & Hair is an agency that collaborates with industry experts who’ve received multiple accolades. Their services include:

• Hair trial
  • Hair extension
  • Textured styling

How They Work
STUDIO BRIDE Makeup & Hair travels to the site of your choice, with rates calculated based on location. The hair and makeup vendor’s services include:

• Airbrush makeup

59 STUDIO BRIDE Makeup & Hair Reviews

Featured
User5409598

2+ years ago

I am blown away by the impeccable work of both Amber and Paige! From the beginning of my wedding planning process, I was most worried about my hair and makeup as I am mixed and my hair can be ... Read more difficult to manage. Getting married in July made humidity a huge factor as well. I began researching companies and was shocked to see the prices most people required for wedding application. When I stumbled upon Studio Bride I was pleasantly surprised and felt so special from the beginning. After an initial call I scheduled a trial and was so pleased with the result! For airbrush makeup and hair, the price was so reasonable and both of them were so friendly. The big day was nothing short of perfect! They both showed up on time with smiling faces and WOW'd every single person that sat in their chairs, including my mothers. Everyone looked so beautiful and I cannot thank them enough for their hard work and sweet spirits. Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without them! I would highly recommend them to everyone. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!

Maria
Maria Shiflett

Getting married on 12/28/2019

Very Professional

Very pleased with all the services they offer. Read more Very pleased with all the services they offer.

J
Janna

Married on 04/06/2019

A great team and match for us! We felt so pretty!

The girls at Studio Bride were great! Jennifer did our hair and JeRee did our makeup. For my hair I had found a picture from Pinterest of a pretty braid around the back, smaller top braid, and all ... Read more the hair coming to the side in curls. I showed it to Jennifer and she did just that!! She found just the right places to put my hair combs and clips too! She helped my mom and sister pick out something pretty for their hair the day of, and they loved how they felt too. JeRee did our makeup, and it must be said that I feel I have the most sensitive skin on the planet (accutane user twice here and that didn't totally clear things up for me). I told her my concerns (I try to never use oil or moisturizer anything since that guarantees breakouts/cysts for my oily skin) and she found the perfect combination for me that I was able to enjoy the week after with no issues from my skin fighting me back for it. I know many girls in my situation will appreciate knowing that if you go with JeRee she will find a way to make your skin happy with you after. Not only that, but we all loved our makeup - we didn't really know what we wanted, but she ran with what looked good for us and we were happy with the results! The girls at Studio Bride made us all feel so beautiful!!