Studio D2D

Grand Rapids, MI · View map

About Studio D2D

Studio D2D is West Michigan's most experienced Wedding Team. We have two amazing new Loft Style Reception Venues (The Loft & City View Venues) with each seating up to 300 Guests in the historical "undustrial chic" Steelcase building in Downtown Grand Rapids. FREE Parking for your guests! We also provide excellent Photography, Videography, DJs, Photo Booths, Up Lighting and Floral Design at any location.... You can select one service or create a package saving your time and money. Studio D2D planners will even assist in planning your details. Be sure to at least take the time to meet with us prior to reserving any other company for your Wedding. We'll show you the difference with Studio D2D. View our web site at www.StudioD2D.com .

87 Reviews for Studio D2D

87 Studio D2D Reviews

Sarah
Sarah Elizabeth

Married on 10/27/2018

Look no further

Can not say enough.... D2D is everything.... I got married on Oct. 27, 2018 at the Harris Building, and let me tell you. IT WAS PERFECTION. I felt like my vision was magnified and even better than I ... Read more envisioned thanks to everyone. All of the staff at D2D are prompt in their replies, friendly, kind, professional, and fun! Amanda was a joy to work with, and was super flexible and patient with me throughout the process. Deanna called and emailed me the week of the wedding to make sure everything was going perfectly, and to make sure we knew the names of all the staff that would be helping on our wedding day. On the wedding day everything was set up perfectly. The staff was so kind, congratulating me and my husband, and checking in with guests and parents to make sure things were going well. We felt right at home. Harris was stunning...so many guests commented on the space and how beautiful it was. There was plenty of space, fun lighting, and the guests could hear each other talking, despite the dance music. Several of our guests also took advantage of the front of the building to mingle and chat in a more private setting. Floral-Andrea and her team were patient with my many emails, and far surpassed my expectations on the wedding day. My bouquets were literally perfection....PERFECTION. Far better than I even hoped. They were classy and fit EVERY. SINGLE. vision I had. They dropped the bouquets off on time, and the reception itself was a vision. What they said they could do for centerpieces and decorations...well, they did even better than they said they would. Pricing was extremely affordable as well. DJ-NICK!!!! Nick is amazing. I asked for a lot, and he delivered more than I asked. The dance floor was packed all night. He played until the last minute he was asked to play (staff were even starting to pick up). Requests were played almost immediately, if not immediately. He announced everything perfectly, and added in well-placed humor. He made sure video and photo had everything they needed, when they needed it. He also checked in with us periodically to make sure everything was going how we wanted. I am so thankful. Thank you so much D2D. I could not have asked for more. -Sarah and Brian

A
Autumn

Married on 09/16/2017

Stuido D2D was absolutely amazing. They truly helped to make our wedding day perfect. From the moment we stepped in to their Loft venue, we knew we loved the style. Once we heard about their vision ... Read more for City View, we quickly booked that venue and couldn't have been happier. From day one, Amanda was always quick to respond to our emails even if it was regarding some of our tiniest details. She also helped us design (and she even assembled!) our gorgeous wedding invitations. Andrea was phenomenal at sitting down with us and making our design vision a reality - our flowers and table decor was stunning! We also had such an easy time with tux rentals working through Jaymie - she easily worked with members of our bridal party who lived states away and was able to make last minute changes the day before our wedding. Once we booked our other vendors (catering, cake, etc.), Studio D2D took care of all the communicating with them with respect to what time they could be at the venue, what they needed for setup, etc. The entire D2D staff the day of our wedding made us feel as though we were without a doubt the most important people they were taking care of that day! Plenty of staff was on hand when we were setting a few things up, including helping us make some last minute changes. Amanda led everyone through our ceremony perfectly; from then on, we just had the most perfect wedding! Our photographers, Natalie & Emily, were so much fun to work with and kept us on time, allowing us to get all the photos we wanted (and they even had all our photos back to us within two weeks!). Once our reception started, Nick continued to move the night along as planned and always kept the dance floor alive. We can't say enough good things about Studio D2D, Amanda, and the entire staff. They were nearly our one stop shop and we don't regret anything about - they made wedding planning stress-free and helped us have the wedding of our dreams!

User6883486

2+ years ago

I cannot recommend this videography enough! It was a bargain, the team was a joy to work with, and the final product was beautiful! They did a good job keeping my husband and I at ease throughout the ... Read more the day, and they worked seamlessly with the photographer. Bri, my videographer, was really easy-going, but she made getting really good camera angles a priority. I nearly didn't hire a videographer, and I am so, so glad I decided to book D2D! We had almost an hour of footage plus a 6 minute highlight video.