Studio d'Essai

Naples, Italy · View map · Visit website

About Studio d'Essai

Studio d’Essai is a wedding photography and videography business based in Naples, Italy. While this team of photographers and filmmakers are based in Naples, they are more than happy to travel not only throughout the country, as well as abroad, to capture couples' special moments on their wedding day. The team all boasts plenty of experience and skill in necessary areas, like composition and lighting. They understand exactly what it takes to capture gorgeous images that will retell your love story for years to come.

The team at Studio d’Essai specializes in a photojournalistic style. This allows them to approach your love story in a very relaxed and candid manner so that you are left with plenty of authentic images and memories from your big day. The team can capture your entire wedding from beginning to end, but if you would like to remember all of your wedding moments, you can also request other shoots like a boudoir or engagement session. Couples can also choose from the following services:

• Additional hours

Sine
Featured
Sine Ploypaterson

Married on 10/16/2017

A young and brilliant team

I can’t say enough about Studio d'Essai and their talented eye as photographers. They truly are artists. They perfectly captured our big day and we had a blast doing an engagement session too. One of ... Read more the best pieces of advice I received was pick a team of photographers you feel comfortable with and want to spend your wedding day with, because they are there every step of the way. For that reason, I am so glad we found a young and brilliant team. From the moment we met them, it was as if we were old friends. Their calming presence and sense of humor on our wedding day put my husband and I at ease. They knew exactly the shots to get with our family and friends, and captured the love and joy of our big day so beautifully. It is truly a work of art that we love share with our family and friends. Studio d'Essai is well worth the investment!

Valentina
Valentina David

Married on 01/24/2019

Fabulous pictures!

I had my wedding day a few months ago and these guys were amazing. Always on top of everything and took fabulous pictures, so natural! They were incredibly professional and helped to blend in and it ... Read more was great to have them there! My wedding album is stunning and captured every moment! I highly recommend these and can say without a doubt. you will not be disappointed!!!!

Pantea
Pantea Ritz

Married on 06/09/2018

Different to any photgraphers and videographers!

Where do we start?! I have written this email a million times and I can’t find any more words that can explain how we feel. You both captured our day exactly how we remember it, all the smiles, all ... Read more the silly faces and all of the tears. We can’t thank you enough for how much you put into our day and we are so happy with all of our beautiful photos and videos. From start to finish it really feels like our story and we couldn’t be happier! You are so different to any photographers and videographers we have seen because you capture real people doing real expressions and that’s why we love you guys.