STUDIO GLOW

South Jordan, UT · View map

About STUDIO GLOW

My goal with every bride is to make her feel like her most beautiful self. Whether it be simple or full on glam, you can be sure to be the perfect GLOWING bride on your perfect day!

5 Reviews for STUDIO GLOW

5 STUDIO GLOW Reviews

J
Janna

Married on 10/07/2017

I absolutely love Trynda and she did a fabulous job on my hair and make-up for both my wedding day and my engagement pictures! I wasn't 100% sure what I wanted to do with my eyes, and she helped me ... Read more figure out the perfect look!

L
Lindsey

Married on 06/17/2017

I loved my experience with Studio Glow! Trynda did my hair and makeup for my bridals and two wedding receptions and I loved them all! I was able to show her a picture of an updo I wanted and she ... Read more mastered it perfectly. My makeup was flawless and lasted throughout my entire wedding day. Trynda was fun and personable and very easy to work with. I have her to thank for making me feel like a beautiful bride!

B
Beth

Married on 06/10/2017

Studio Glow helped make my special day perfect and made me feel so beautiful! Trynda did my hair and makeup for my bridals and my wedding day. She definitely listened to me and what I envisioned. I've ... Read more been going to her for all my hair care needs for the past few years and recommend her to all of my friends!