Studio I Do Bridals

Virginia Beach, VA · View map · Visit website

About Studio I Do Bridals

Studio I Do Bridals in Roanoke, Virginia is a bridal store offering clients access to an array of bridal gowns, bridesmaids dresses, tuxedos and other attire and accessories. Founded and owned by Ashley Kimberly McAchran, this business is by appointment only, allowing for dedicated and specialized services as you search for your perfect gown. An elegant experience while finding a gown and accessories reflective of you is available through Studio I Do Bridals.

Designs Offered

In addition to bridal gowns, this business has an array of accessories, including jewelry, shoes, veils, hair accessories and more. Studio I Do Bridals is a premier retailer of Allure Bridals, offering assistance in the designing of wedding gowns. Other available designers of bridal and bridesmaids gowns are:

• Allure Bridals
  • Martina Liana
  • Madison James
  • Kittychen Couture
  • Morilee Madeline Gardner

Studio I Do Bridals offers a variety of attire-related services. These services include alterations, cleaning, preservation, trunk shows, customization and rentals.

185 Reviews for Studio I Do Bridals

185 Studio I Do Bridals Reviews

J
Featured
Jesita

Married on 06/01/2019

"I initially walked into Studio I Do on a Saturday, unaware that it was appointment only. However, the manager Bea helped me anyway. She walked me around and patiently attended to me. After this ... Read more amazing customer assistance I went over to All the Rage next door and Merideth was awesome. Very attentive and helpful. I made an appointment and came back to be helped by Maroo. She listened to everything I said and made my vision come alive; her dress choices were everything I was looking for. The customer service is beyond AMAZING! These young ladies collectively made dress shopping less stressful and more fun. Thank you all :)"

D'Andra
D'Andra

Getting married on 06/20/2020

I’d do it all over again!

I had such an awesome experience at Studio I Do-Roanoke! The girls were very helpful, Patient, and kind! They were honest and helped me find THE ONE without feeling rushed or pressured to make a ... Read more purchase right then and there! If i could, I’d do it all over again!

M
Meghan Berry

Getting married on 06/06/2020

So happy with Studio I Do!

We loved the dress selection and the service! My consultant, Taylor, was great! She listened to what I wanted, and found the perfect dress for me! Read more We loved the dress selection and the service! My consultant, Taylor, was great! She listened to what I wanted, and found the perfect dress for me!