Studio I Do Bridals

Virginia Beach, VA · View map · Visit website

About Studio I Do Bridals

Studio I Do Bridals in Roanoke, Virginia is a bridal store offering clients access to an array of bridal gowns, bridesmaids dresses, tuxedos and other attire and accessories. Founded and owned by Ashley Kimberly McAchran, this business is by appointment only, allowing for dedicated and specialized services as you search for your perfect gown. An elegant experience while finding a gown and accessories reflective of you is available through Studio I Do Bridals.

Designs Offered

In addition to bridal gowns, this business has an array of accessories, including jewelry, shoes, veils, hair accessories and more. Studio I Do Bridals is a premier retailer of Allure Bridals, offering assistance in the designing of wedding gowns. Other available designers of bridal and bridesmaids gowns are:

• Allure Bridals
  • Martina Liana
  • Madison James
  • Kittychen Couture
  • Morilee Madeline Gardner

Studio I Do Bridals offers a variety of attire-related services. These services include alterations, cleaning, preservation, trunk shows, customization and rentals.

180 Reviews for Studio I Do Bridals

180 Studio I Do Bridals Reviews

J
Featured
Jesita

Getting married on 06/01/2019

"I initially walked into Studio I Do on a Saturday, unaware that it was appointment only. However, the manager Bea helped me anyway. She walked me around and patiently attended to me. After this ... Read more amazing customer assistance I went over to All the Rage next door and Merideth was awesome. Very attentive and helpful. I made an appointment and came back to be helped by Maroo. She listened to everything I said and made my vision come alive; her dress choices were everything I was looking for. The customer service is beyond AMAZING! These young ladies collectively made dress shopping less stressful and more fun. Thank you all :)"

Lauren Sisler

Getting married on 05/30/2020

My experience at Studio I Do was exceptional. The minute I walked into the studio I knew I was going to Say Yes to the Dress!

I had the most wonderful experience at Studio I Do in Roanoke. I grew up in Roanoke and was so thrilled to come back home to find that perfect dress. They have such a large selection from great ... Read more designers with a wide price range to fit almost any budget. They offer so many styles. The entire staff was so friendly and knowledgable and paid great attention to detail. The minute I walked in the door I knew I was going to say YES to the dress!

K
Kala Myers

Getting married on 05/16/2020

YES, to Studio I do!

I think so highly of this place and their employees! I went in with my bridesmaids, sister, mom, and step mom and we all had the best costumer service! Lindsay was absolutely amazing and was so ... Read more patient with me while we searched for my perfect gown. I created a "wish list" online before going in so that I had some ideas ready for my big day. Turns out, Lindsay found me something completely different that I absolutely fell in love with! I am so excited for my wedding day because I found the most perfect dress. Also, before ordering the dress I went in the following week to make sure that I was still certain about the dress I had chosen and all the staff were so supportive and helpful. They were flexible with me coming in a second time and always so very patient!