Studio KRP

Sarasota, FL · View map · Visit website

About Studio KRP

Studio KRP is a Sarasota-based wedding videographer who goes the extra mile for clients. Using small lights and cameras, the company’s goal is to take footage of weddings in the most unobtrusive way. Willing to go the extra mile for couples, Studio KRP offers both video and photo services as well as a la carte package options.

Experience
Owner Ron Klineschmidt is a filmmaker, editor and photographer who has been in the business for more than 10 years. His mission is to produce cinematic masterpieces for clients through a variety of styles, including traditional, documentary, short-form and storytelling.

Studio KRP’s services cover multiple bases for couples with varying needs. Their services include:

• Additional hours of coverage
  • Save-the-date video
  • Client revisions
  • One event per day

Other Services
The business goes beyond its baseline video packages with additional services. These other services include:

• Pre-ceremony
  • Rehearsal dinner
  • Photography
  • Extra DVDs
  • Extra Blu-rays
  • Additional hours of coverage
  • Rehearsal dinner coverage
  • Addition of long- or short-form edit video

Areas Served
Studio KRP will work with couples whose weddings take place in areas outside of Tampa. They will serve the following cities:

• Sarasota

C
Featured
Christine

Married on 02/01/2014

Ron was AMAZING! I loved Ron's professionalism and quality of work. You would be dumb to pick anyone else! Everyone always skips having a video done but his highlight film of our wedding was worth ... Read more every penny! http://youtu.be/t2E8EYTrXWE

J
Joyce

Getting married on 01/01/2020

The beautiful aerial views of the Anna Maria Island were so special to us, as well as the choice of music for the video....... It was so heartwarming. We loved it. Joyce and Dave Read more The beautiful aerial views of the Anna Maria Island were so special to us, as well as the choice of music for the video.......it was so heartwarming. We loved it. Joyce and Dave

A
Alexa Eslick

Married on 05/05/2019

AMAZING! We are obsessed w/ our video!

Studio KRP was a last minute find for my wedding because our other plans fell through, as things do when you try and hire friends for your wedding. I had a great feeling about Ron and knew that he ... Read more would deliver exactly what I wanted and without breaking the bank! I told him exactly what I wanted and he listened! Our video made me bawl the whole 50 mins and everything from the drone shots, music and great angles just blew my mind! Super professional and would highly recommend!!