Studio Marie-Pierre

Key West, FL · View map · Visit website

About Studio Marie-Pierre

Studio Marie-Pierre is one of the best hair salons located in Key West, Florida. The boutique believes in providing the highest quality and takes pride in customizing each service for their clients. They specialize in making brides feel beautiful through sophisticated hair, makeup, and styling services. Marie-Pierre, the owner and professional cosmetologist, has the objective to create a balance between creativity and natural beauty, making her clients shine not just from the outside, but also to feel confident on the inside.

Experience
Marie-Pierre was born in Cannes, France and moved to New York to pursue her dream of becoming a stylist at the age of 19. She enrolled in a cosmetology school, graduated from the program, and received her state license after passing the board exams. Her extensive background in cosmetics includes training at the Vidal Sassoon Academy in Santa Monica, working with Martin Parson (a world famous long hair master), studying with Debra Macki (a celebrity makeup artist), and completing her advanced professional techniques makeup course. She has also trained with MAC and Temptu airbrush applications.

Studio Marie-Pierre offers consultations and hair and makeup services from a licensed team. The boutique's hair services include blowouts, hair extensions, keratin treatments, hair coloring, haircuts, and updos/styling. Their makeup services include:

• Airbrush makeup

Alana
Alana

Married on 07/02/2019

Felt like a princess!

It's always scary doing a destination wedding as we did not meet anyone until the day of the wedding but everyone we worked with was so amazing! We all did hair, and airbrush makeup. The makeup was ... Read more simple but elegant, she knew exactly what to do to play on each of our different features. So light you couldn't even tell you had any on, and it lasted through sweating in 100 degree weather, all night, and even the next morning looked flawless as I was too tired to wash my face before bed lol. I had a few pictures for my hair, and I had brought my own hair vine piece to incorporate as well, and my hair turned out absolutely gorgeous ! Stayed in all night, didn't feel heavy or weighed down at all. Staff was so friendly, fun to work with, very fast but efficient, the definitely know they're stuff! So thankful to have them for my big day. I would highly recommend Studio Marie-Pierre for your wedding day in key West ! Thank you so so much.

Erin
Erin

Married on 06/28/2019

I looked perfect on my Wedding Day

Amazing! My makeup and hair looked amazing! Exactly what I wanted even without doing a trial beforehand. Girls were friendly. Great experience! Read more Amazing! My makeup and hair looked amazing! Exactly what I wanted even without doing a trial beforehand. Girls were friendly. Great experience!

A
Alex

Married on 05/04/2019

Awesome! They know their stuff!

The ladies at Studio Marie-Pierre we’re just amazing! I had a large wedding party, 8 bridesmaids, 3 moms, and one flower girl. They spent time with each girl to learn what they wanted for hair and ... Read more makeup and worked their magic. Everyone looked amazing and they were able to get through everyone quickly and efficiently. I had a bridal trial which I highly suggest. They were able to tweak it to get exactly what I wanted the day of the wedding. I highly recommend!