Studio Motion Films

Knoxville, Tennessee · View map · Visit website

About Studio Motion Films

Studio Motion Films is a wedding videography company based in Knoxville, Tennessee, that services the Nashville, Chattanooga and Atlanta areas. For over 11 years, the experienced team of videographers at Studio Motion Films have specialized in capturing magical wedding-day celebrations. On your special day, the Studio Motion Films team will document every unforgettable moment shared between you and your loved ones on one of the most exciting days of your lives from beginning to end.

Studio Motion Films is a full-service business that strives to capture innovative and compelling videography for weddings and special events. Their videography services include drone footage, raw footage, multiple locations, multiple cameras, one event per day and client revisions. The footage captured on your wedding day can be edited into a full-feature video, highlight video, high-definition video or slideshow. Studio Motion Films offers the following final video formats for the weddings they film:

• Digital download

V Staton
V Staton

Married on 03/30/2019

Our Blessing From God

Words really can't express the gratitude we feel. Max has such a beautiful spirit! This was extremely important because our wedding/ elopement was destination. With our nerves on edge, Max made my ... Read more hubby to be and I feel so comfortable while recording. Well my hubby to be, I'm a natural behind the camera. Lol. Our wedding has brought tears to my eyes and to those we have shared it with. Max was able to capture the most intimate moments and made the absent attendees feel better about NOT being invited. We would definitely hire Max 1000 times over!! He is/ was a Blessing to us! Be sure to check our video out.. You will love it!!

S
Shawnna

Married on 02/01/2019

Amazing and professional!

Literally so happy we choose this videographer! Our video came out to be everything we hoped for and more! He was amazing to work with! Very professional! Read more Literally so happy we choose this videographer! Our video came out to be everything we hoped for and more! He was amazing to work with! Very professional!

Brandi
Brandi

Married on 12/31/2018

Our experience with Studio Motion Films was exceptional!

Looking back on our wedding day choosing Studio Motion Films for our video was the best decision we made. I was honestly a bit concerned at first about having a videographer in general. I thought it ... Read more might end up a bit awkward with cameras always on me at the wedding, but I was WRONG. I hardly knew that Max and his wife were there the entire time. They blended in with the guest and really captured some amazimg footage. We have had so many compliments on our videos and will cherish them forever. I personally was able to watch them and see so many small things that I missed the day of and without our video I never would have seen. Max was so easy to work with and was very accommodating to our needs. We got married in Chattanooga at The Church on Main. Max and his wife arrived on time and stayed until the end of our wedding! His work is incomparable to any other wedding videographer I have seen. The way the video is edited is almost like a trailer for movie. It keeps your interested the entire time and really shows an accurate representation of what the wedding day was actually like instead of some that are very slow paced and follow the day in chronological order. The turnaround time for the videos are very reasonable, we even had Max remove a certain scene from the final video and he had the new version finished in 48hours. If you want the best videographer for your wedding/event for a great price, look no further than Studio Motion Films, you will not be disappointed! :)