Studio One Hair Design

New Paltz, New York · View map · Visit website

About Studio One Hair Design

Based in New Paltz, New York, Studio One Hair Design is a hair salon that offers wedding hair and makeup services. As you walk down the aisle, they believe that you should have a picture-perfect look. Their missions is to make your dreams and vision come true. For your convenience, the salon can provide on-site services for you and your wedding party.

Experience

At Studio One Hair Design, the team of professionals has 20 years of experience. The company was established in 1976 and renovated in 2000. Amanda Tibby is the current owner.

Whether you want a natural or dramatic look, Studio One Hair Design can accommodate your needs. They offer services for brides, bridesmaids, flower girls and mothers and grandmothers of the bride. Studio One Hair Design provides consultations and multiple stylists for hair, makeup and nail services. Examples include:

• Hair and makeup trial

C
Featured
Carol Scheffler

Married on 05/26/2019

Studio One was the best part of getting ready for our wedding

We loved working with Studio One to get ready for our wedding. They were patient, creative, professional and talented. I am not a person who wears a lot of makeup so I was sensitive about looking like ... Read more like myself and not too "done", and they were so accommodating of my wishes. I couldn't recommend them more highly.

Kate
Kate Weston

Married on 06/08/2019

Hair for all my needs

Amanda and Gerry were punctual, friendly, informative, and incredibly talented. Everyone was overjoyed with their hair and makeup, we all felt beautiful and glamorous. I danced my way through my ... Read more wedding and NO hair was out of place at the end of the night. My makeup lasted and looked so nice I actually wore it to breakfast! Thank you all for making us all look so beautiful for my happy ever after!

Erica
Erica Norton

Married on 05/25/2019

Quality & Beauty

Studio One was recommended to me by my wedding planner and I am so glad she told me about them! They did all of my bridesmaids hair along with my mom and MIL. Working with them was very easy. I sent ... Read more them photos of each hairstyle and they executed them perfectly no matter the length of the girls hair. I was able to tip & pay in advanced which made the day of the wedding stress free. The girls were very professional, but were also a fun addition to the conversation and vibe of the day - We 100% work with them again!